maxpatch
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

hidden mysteries;salem secrets

[Post New]by maxpatch on Dec 20, 10 11:04 PM
hi hope any one can help me,cant get the egg from the nest,only have got fish ,coconut and sunflower.i have used the fork somewere else.cant remenber where,dont tell that me i will after to start all over again,i wont be happy.it has taken me to long to get where iam at the monent..

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

hidden mysteries;salem secrets

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 20, 10 11:09 PM
maxpatch wrote:hi hope any one can help me,cant get the egg from the nest,only have got fish ,coconut and sunflower.i have used the fork somewere else.cant remenber where,dont tell that me i will after to start all over again,i wont be happy.it has taken me to long to get where iam at the monent..

Congratulations on getting so far! There's only one place youy can use the toasting fork, which is to get the egg. Are you sure you got it? It's in the Farmhouse hanging over the fire, but you have to put the fire out first, and that involves fixing the well, allofwhich is quite a long process.

Have you had a chance to look at the Blog Walkthrough posted free here at Big Fish Games? It has step by step instructions for each chapter, including marked screenshots, so it can usually help.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:hidden mysteries;salem secrets

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Dec 20, 10 11:25 PM
Hi there,
In addition to Robin's excellent advise, if you type Ctrl/F in the walkthrough a Find box appears in the bottom LHS of your screen. If you type a key word in this box (eg egg in this case) it will take you to the first, next....etc reference in the walkrough without having to scroll through the entire game.
Hope this also helps.
Cheers

Go to: