Monk's Trail glitch

[Post New]by dorisbb on Dec 21, 10 3:05 AM
Is there any way to get from the Bandits' Camp to Riverdale without going through the Monk's Trail? There's a glitch in my game that won't allow me to go back. Once in the Monk's Trail, I get caught in a moebius loop trying to go south from the room with the piano and just cycle back and forth between the 2 entrances. I've exited the game and restarted the computer, but the problem persists.

Edited on 12/22/2010 at 5:31:35 AM PST

Re:Monk's Trail glitch

[Post New]by Happy_Ours1 on May 6, 13 2:50 PM
I have the same problem with cycling back and forth between the area with the piano and the south exit...

No one responded to the previous request from 2010 Would someone PLEASE respond to this inquiry?

Many thanks!!

heidid
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by heidid on May 7, 13 8:08 PM
If you mean you are trying to go *back* to Riverdale after getting to the other side, just use the teleporter. The only hitch with that is, you can only return to a place you have been, and I think you have to walk right up to the teleporter in a town in order to use it later. Hopefully, you examined either the one in Riverdale or the one in Python village before you went through the Monk's trail. There is one on the path to Wilson manor that you can use to go back.

[Post New]by Happy_Ours1 on May 12, 13 5:14 AM
Hi there,

I am trying to leave the Bandit Camp, but the way is blocked by two large blue crystals. I can't figure out how to destroy them. So, when I try to leave the way I came in (through the door leading to the room with the purple and green squares that I walked on to open the doorway into the Bandit Camp), I get stuck in this loop. I can't go forward or backward. I just get stuck there!

I would greatly appreciate your help!!

heidid
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by heidid on Sep 21, 13 1:13 PM
Sorry I didn't see this earlier, but just in case you still need an answer...

The large blue crystals will be destroyed automatically after you finish a puzzle in a nearby room. There are a few places like this in these caves. Hope this helps!

Go to: