timbremay
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

aveyond darkthrop prophecy goodie caves

[Post New]by timbremay on Dec 21, 10 6:40 AM
aveyond darkthrop prophecy just came out does anyone know where the goodie caves are be very exact on the where they are i would level up the old fashion way but i have things i gotta get done today please reply as soon as possible

vickijb
Clownfish
Clownfish
687 Posts

Re:aveyond darkthrop prophecy goodie caves

[Post New]by vickijb on Dec 21, 10 6:44 AM
sorry I can't help. I can't even get the game to download

timbremay
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by timbremay on Dec 21, 10 6:52 AM
well is there a game guide or something i need to know where they are

vickijb
Clownfish
Clownfish
687 Posts

[Post New]by vickijb on Dec 21, 10 6:55 AM
I finally got it downloaded. Have you tried the developer's website? Since it just came out I don't know if anything is available yet.

timbremay
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by timbremay on Dec 21, 10 8:15 AM
please someone tell me where they are im gonna lose my mind i have looked everywhere and please and im not trying to be rude but dont post me just to say you dont know that does not help at all and it doesnt make any sense if you know please be exact in your description if you dont i know i understand please post soon

GameLvr30
Stingray
Stingray
4,527 Posts

[Post New]by GameLvr30 on Dec 21, 10 9:50 AM
Considering that BF doesn’t have this game yet, you might want to try the forums where you actually purchased the game.

[Post New]by BeeMc86 on Dec 21, 10 3:44 PM
I found the level up goodie cave it is in the jungle you leave the town and keep going to the right go over the small bridge up the top path and over the larger bridge fallow the path staying next to the rock you will se a chest next to the water the cave is just bellow on the path pointing down. you can not do this with Mel because a bug blocks the way but you can do it with edward and stella.

timbremay
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by timbremay on Dec 21, 10 4:35 PM
if you find anymore let me know thank so much your a blessing right the snakes are
destorying me again thank you thank you thank you if you find anymore please post soon

timbremay
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by timbremay on Dec 21, 10 7:13 PM
beemc86 could you send me more excact diretions to level cave its like missing i
know is i jst dont where exactly peasle send the most detail thing you can i thank
you very much

[Post New]by dreammoonigrl on Dec 21, 10 7:13 PM
which town is it and which jungle. also if you purchase a dragon where do you get the bridle and how do you fix the snow castle thing? ty for the help.

timbremay
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by timbremay on Dec 21, 10 7:21 PM
cant buy the dragon yet i tried you are not far enough into the storyline need to go to town and find theif thats been stealing jewels and the jungle im talking about is thefrist one came with pirates and alot of snakes where you got your ship please post back with very excact info on the goodie caves if yo know where they are thank you

[Post New]by dancynharper on Dec 22, 10 1:54 AM
Weapons goodie cave is in Riven Forest, just north of the signpost to Sedona and Clearwater. Stand character facing west towards end of where wall meets trees.

timbremay
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by timbremay on Dec 22, 10 10:18 AM
thank you if you have anything on the armor and level and gold cave post as soon as you can and i know its got nothing to do with the topic but never ever ever eat a milky way candy bar and drik orange juice at the same time it is so just nasty level gold armor goodie caves pleast post exact location post soon

[Post New]by Vanity19 on Dec 22, 10 10:29 AM
I can't find the goodie cave in the jungle!!

[Post New]by dancynharper on Dec 22, 10 3:41 PM
Level goodie cave is west of Veldarah. As you leave Veldarah - road goes west or south - go west. Continue west over small bridge. Road goes south - don't go south keep going west. Go over larger bridge. Follow road, where road ends, keep going south till end of walls, then go west around wall and north. Will see road again. Near waterfall is a chest. Directly down from chest, go towards forest, facing south, press space. Have a screenshot if you still can't figure it out.

[Post New]by loganmh on Dec 22, 10 7:45 PM
hey this doesnt have anything to do with the caves but does anyone know where the skeleton's arm bone is in Ashera's Tomb. thanks so much if u could help me

[Post New]by Vanity19 on Dec 23, 10 5:52 AM
The skeletons arm is in another area of Ashera's Tomb... just around from where you first entered Underfall...but you need the Tomb Key

timbremay
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:aveyond darkthrop prophecy ending

[Post New]by timbremay on Dec 23, 10 3:16 PM
missed lilles and love songs cant go back to get them already gave mell the snail and cupcake i need the hair comb where is it need to give mel three gifts before she will marry edward please be exact on location a level cave is in the jngle will the gaint bugs and snake send email il send pic of location please post about the comb as soon as you are able thank you

[Post New]by mdboi789 on Dec 24, 10 12:59 AM
What did you say about the lilies? Do you need that for Edward to marry Mel? I hope not because i cant pick any more lilies! i gave the bouqet to whats his face.

[Post New]by mdboi789 on Dec 24, 10 1:25 AM
Also where do I find the Dragon. I have no idea where to look. I have found the bridle and I have found the arrow for the orion statue but I can not find this dragon anywhere!

Go to: