everln
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

cooking for king

[Post New]by everln on Dec 21, 10 9:17 AM
I have got to table to cook meals but their is no recipe book in right corner I saved game at man and have gone back to see if i missed something but no result Please help where do I get it. I have tried cooking without no good

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:cooking for king

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Dec 21, 10 9:48 AM
You did miss something. The book is in the kitchen drawer in the first house.

[Post New]by TracyOhTracy on May 27, 11 6:51 AM
My problem is whenever i open the cookbook for the recipes, how do i close the book and get back to the table? it just stays there, no matter where I click, and I can't get to the actual cooking. I have to shut the whole game down and start back at the moon. It's annoying. Am I missing something? HELP!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 27, 11 7:01 AM
It doesn't appear to be documented anywhere but you right-click to close the book.

[Post New]by LadyJewell on Oct 1, 11 5:30 PM
thanks. Since I am on a Mac laptop without a mouse, so there is no right click and the keyboard 'shortcuts' that usually equilate to right click didn't work. I ended up writing it all down, hitting command + Q to quit, re-loading, and working my way through from my notes. Sucky, but it works.

Edited on 10/01/2011 at 5:30:39 PM PST

[Post New]by OrangeElixir on Oct 4, 11 8:10 AM
I'm still having trouble finishing this level. Soon after I meet the king, it still freezes. I've tried everything that was suggested to remedy this, and I'm still having this problem.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Oct 4, 11 1:07 PM
Hey OrangeElixir,

Welcome to the pond! Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game? You might also want to check for any updates that might be available for your computer via this help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If this doesn't help, please get in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link) so that our reps can help you on an individual basis. Be sure to let them know the steps you've already taken and please also attach a Dr. Felix report. Thanks!

-bfgArnoStyx

Edited on 10/04/2011 at 1:07:24 PM PST

sassybee
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by sassybee on Mar 1, 13 2:30 PM
Thanks Mr Russ for answering the question of how to close the cookbook. You gave the answer to someone else back in 2011 but I saw it and quit pulling my hair out. I'm so happy you are around.

Lenelle
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Lenelle on Mar 28, 13 9:23 PM
I accidentally got rid of the sauce and I cannot get another egg!! I am stuck and cannot find a way to start all over! Any suggestions??

Go to: