bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Kingdom of Seven Seals forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 21, 10 9:17 AM
Welcome to Kingdom of Seven Seals forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Kingdom of Seven Seals players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

granson?

[Post New]by yanna999 on Jan 25, 11 5:00 AM
HI!

Where is the turtle grandson? I can not find him!

Re:Welcome to Kingdom of Seven Seals forum

[Post New]by dixiegurl7497 on Jan 25, 11 5:32 AM
Me either??? I am stuck trying to find the grandson too!!!

[Post New]by soldiersmomma on Jan 25, 11 8:52 AM
[b]The same problem here, can't find grandson and am stuck with the pink fairy which told me that she had nothing for me at this time. Now, how do I get out of her house? Could someone please tell me how to get out of her house and find the turtles grandson?

duchess436
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by duchess436 on Jan 25, 11 9:57 AM
the grandson turtle is in the water at the bridge its pretty small & light so you really haveto look. i think its the bridge real close to grampa

steelerlady1
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

[Post New]by steelerlady1 on Jan 25, 11 10:56 AM
oh my gosh!!! its barbie and ken! anyway, i just wanted to say it looks really cute, let you know later!!

[Post New]by catface13 on Jan 25, 11 10:12 PM
This I think is the worst game I have ever found on here.

Tzeitel99
Clownfish
Clownfish
690 Posts

[Post New]by Tzeitel99 on Jan 26, 11 12:13 PM
I have played a few frustrating games but none as frustrating as this one. I thought I saw a little turtle in the big pond of water but no hand appeared to pick it up. I walked around and around. Picked up 4 diamonds and 6 sacks of gold! But no little turtle. I quit and the pop up told me I only had 9 minutes left. Truly not much of a demo when we can't get past the first task! No way to sell the game.

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

[Post New]by VTCT on Jan 26, 11 12:48 PM
I have tried several different areas to find some answer & ask question but get no results. I am putting this game on back burner until a walkthrough is put out.

[Post New]by sdinva7 on Jan 26, 11 4:12 PM
ok what am i missing? i play a new game everyday for the past year (mostly ****) but i am getting nowhere here...no turtle, no anything. i can't get past the first stage of speak to the sorceress; i know i had a bad day at work but what?????

[Post New]by RainbowExplorer on Jan 26, 11 6:35 PM
VTCT wrote:I have tried several different areas to find some answer & ask question but get no results. I am putting this game on back burner until a walkthrough is put out.

I have played several dozen HOG and Adventure Games, but I've never encountered one without ANY initial instructions, of ANY SORT, before. This one doesn't even use any twinkling lights to hint at where a person should START moving or doing SOMETHING! As I have played countless DIFFICULT games before, I assumed I would be considered an "intermediate" player, with this game.

However, since I can't figure out HOW to leave the castle, summon the fairy, and/or READ the fairy's words as fast as she is SPEAKING THEM (thus I missed most of her instructions - let alone figure out what the circles on the lower two corners are for!), it's clear I'm going to have to start all over again, with a different profile name, set on the EASIEST play level possible!

If THAT strategy doesn't work, I, TOO, will be putting THIS GAME "on the back burner", until a "walkthrough" is created for it. While the pictures may LOOK like dopey Ken & Barbie doll images, the game itself is certainly NOT child's play!

[Post New]by elaype on Jan 28, 11 11:43 AM
This game looked like it might be interesting, but the lack of help or hints or descriptions of what is going on or what to do just killed it for me. After spending a good portion of the trial looking for the turtle's grandson and becoming frustrated, I've decided to give this one a miss.

memau
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by memau on Feb 9, 11 2:38 PM
yes, this game is frustrating..where or how do you get the rubies? i have done ever task and also how do i get the ale in the empty glass?

[Post New]by chanur on Feb 27, 11 5:32 AM
I can't get water in any kind of container. After reading all the frustrations - I'm thinking very seriously of uninstalling this game and marking it up to another mistake made and money lost.

[Post New]by PuppetLife_Team on Mar 1, 11 4:13 AM
Hi Memau,

I didn't quite understand what's not working.
Please read this post with hints (http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/143894.page) and if you don't find the answer there, please describe your challenge in more details and I'll try to help you

[Post New]by short67cake on May 20, 11 12:25 PM
PuppetLife_Team

Jellyfish
17 Posts

HELP!!!
I am STUCK. AT Dwarf`s house. When he ask princess to help him in the mountains to find a dug hole. that leads to witches house. Please help me.
Short67cake.

[Post New]by PuppetLife_Team on May 24, 11 3:28 AM
short67cake wrote:PuppetLife_Team

Jellyfish
17 Posts

HELP!!!
I am STUCK. AT Dwarf`s house. When he ask princess to help him in the mountains to find a dug hole. that leads to witches house. Please help me.
Short67cake.

Hi,
Sorry about the delay - somehow I missed your message.

The Fairy will squeeze into the hole in the mountain if you drag on her the seals from the inventory.

Let me know if you have further questions.

[Post New]by Kodabear333 on Aug 20, 11 6:03 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Kingdom of Seven Seals forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Kingdom of Seven Seals players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by Kodabear333 on Aug 20, 11 6:05 PM
which house do you fixthe electicity in?

[Post New]by PuppetLife_Team on Aug 25, 11 2:45 AM
Kodabear333 wrote:which house do you fixthe electicity in?

HI,
at Ogre's place

Go to: