bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

The Mac version of Kingdom of Seven Seals is here!

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Dec 21, 10 9:19 AM
If you would like to check it out, please go to the game page here.

If you need technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page. Or, if you’re a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat.

To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Re:The Mac version of Kingdom of Seven Seals is here!

[Post New]by IdlePlayer on Dec 29, 10 3:19 PM
SPOILER ALERT:

hi i'm new to bfg and as I haven't had a chance to read all past comments on Kingdom of Seven Seals wondering if anyone else has had problems unlocking the room in Daddy Joe's with the rusty padlock? It says to unlock using the oil and ale however I don't seem to be able to get anymore ale from the dwarf.

The game can't move forward without the rubies being retrieved.

Edited on 12/29/2010 at 3:19:52 PM PST

[Post New]by onemorebfgsfan on Dec 30, 10 1:40 PM
IdlePlayer wrote:SPOILER ALERT:

hi i'm new to bfg and as I haven't had a chance to read all past comments on Kingdom of Seven Seals wondering if anyone else has had problems unlocking the room in Daddy Joe's with the rusty padlock? It says to unlock using the oil and ale however I don't seem to be able to get anymore ale from the dwarf.

The game can't move forward without the rubies being retrieved.

This is my problem as well. I can't find an answer anywhere on line.

[Post New]by IdlePlayer on Dec 31, 10 4:44 PM
it doesn't help that there's no strategy guide either for this game

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jan 12, 11 3:39 PM
Hey Fishies,

There is a empty tankard on the table and a keg with a tap along the left side of the screen. After you pick up the tankard, click on the keg and it will fill up for you. Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: