bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Post any Kingdom of Seven Seals technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Dec 21, 10 9:25 AM
If you are having problems getting Kingdom of Seven Seals to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct common problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Mac Game Errors

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

Re:Post any Kingdom of Seven Seals technical issues here only

[Post New]by shorenuf on Dec 21, 10 12:51 PM
Just a minor one -- the game "unexpectedly quit" at the Unicorn, but with a game restart hmy progress had been saved and there were no further issues. Of course, I only demoed it for 20 minutes -- not guaranteeing anything.

[Post New]by KatrinaFee on Dec 21, 10 7:42 PM
The right-click left-click for puzzles doesn't work for my Mac Mouse--usually I can use ctrl click. But you can skip the puzzles anyway--and they are the boring puzzle kind which I'm not a big fan of!

[Post New]by DreamDancer82 on Dec 22, 10 3:16 AM
KatrinaFee wrote:The right-click left-click for puzzles doesn't work for my Mac Mouse--usually I can use ctrl click. But you can skip the puzzles anyway--and they are the boring puzzle kind which I'm not a big fan of!

I have a Mac laptop, and I found that using the Apple/Command key works as the right-click button.

[Post New]by KatrinaFee on Dec 23, 10 12:41 AM
Thanks Dream Dancer! I tried ctrl click, alt click and apple click (it's one of those things I usually do without thinking, so when I had to think, it disappeared!). None of them worked (though it continues to work fine in other programs, so it's either a game glitch or a my computer in that game glitch...

Happy Holidays, btw.

[Post New]by onemorebfgsfan on Dec 30, 10 1:49 PM
Kingdom of Seven Seals: wondering if anyone else has had problems unlocking the room in Daddy Joe's with the rusty padlock? It says to unlock using the oil and ale however I don't seem to be able to get anymore ale from the dwarf.

The game can't move forward without the rubies being retrieved.

Has anyone a solution to this problem?

[Post New]by dmthomp on Jan 9, 11 8:41 AM
onemorebfgsfan wrote:Kingdom of Seven Seals: wondering if anyone else has had problems unlocking the room in Daddy Joe's with the rusty padlock? It says to unlock using the oil and ale however I don't seem to be able to get anymore ale from the dwarf.

I am not able to get past this point either. When will there be a walkthrough?

[Post New]by IdlePlayer on Jan 10, 11 5:10 AM
I agree there should be a strategy guide for this game. i haven't been able to find one anywhere and the game is just at a standstill.

[Post New]by IdlePlayer on Jan 11, 11 3:55 AM
onemorebfgsfan wrote:Kingdom of Seven Seals: wondering if anyone else has had problems unlocking the room in Daddy Joe's with the rusty padlock? It says to unlock using the oil and ale however I don't seem to be able to get anymore ale from the dwarf.

Spoiler Alert

Finally figured this part out after much back and forth. Fill the empty tankard from the ale drum in the room, then add the oilcan together with the full tankard and then oil the rusty lock. Daddy Joe's key will then work on the lock.

[Post New]by onemorebfgsfan on Jan 12, 11 10:09 AM
Thank you so much. Finished the game really quickly after your tip.

JLnn
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by JLnn on Jan 25, 11 12:53 AM
The game kicked me out twice when I tried to give the horseshoe to the unicorn - that's it for me.

brooklynblonde
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by brooklynblonde on Jan 25, 11 1:17 AM
I just had this game crash my computer-thanks, but no thanks!!!!

marlsmate
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by marlsmate on Jan 25, 11 2:00 AM
Also crashed out twice trying to give the horseshoe to the Unicorn. A no no for me!

Donick2
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by Donick2 on Jan 25, 11 2:09 AM
Game crashed twice & then again at unicorn what is wrong with BF games lately either rubbish or any decent games don't work be GOODBYE BF soon if this not resolved plenty more game sites where games actually do work

yasure
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by yasure on Jan 25, 11 3:23 AM
What the heck? I can't even get started in this game! All the people disappeared and then the everything turned grayish. Three areas sparkled, so I clicked on each one. Once I clicked on it (them) I went to a different area with more sparkles, so I clicked on that area. NOTHING!!!! Tried three times. I'm not even going try again-read to many bad reviews about this game. SORRY X's 10

tesco
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by tesco on Jan 25, 11 4:30 AM
game has crashed as soon as i reached the unicorn tryed it again and again still doing the same i have given up please try and sort it out bf

bettums
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by bettums on Jan 25, 11 4:48 AM
[u]I also had problems at the Unicorn and again at the Mermaid. This will be a definite no buy for me. The game runs slowly and jerkily. Too bad, it was rather fun while I could play but the crashing and waiting forever for scenes to download and work was too frustrating.

angelfishsb
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by angelfishsb on Jan 25, 11 6:10 AM
I too am having problems when trying to give the unicorn a horseshoe, I get kicked out of the game. I can get back in at the same spot but it happens the same each time. I am not much liking moving little people around path ways anyway. This is not what I would call a true HOG.

KathyGriggs
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by KathyGriggs on Jan 25, 11 7:23 AM
Glad to know someone made it further than me. I never got out of the first scene. As soon as I was told to go see the sorceress, the sparkling spots quit sparkling and the cursor got slow and jerky, so I have to say this is ONE MORE DISAPPOINTMENT from BFG. Whoever tests these games must have the ultimate computer that never ever crashes or freezes. My computer is 3 months old, so I should not have all these issues if the game is working properly.

I have been with BFG over a year this time around...btw, thanks so much for my Felix...he's awesome......but I digress......I am seriously considering hanging it up. Instead of being excited to see what is coming out next, I am reluctant to even try a game because lately they all seem to have technical issues. It sucks, actually!

Well...have a good day. May the road rise to meet you.................

Edited on 01/25/2011 at 4:03:56 PM PST

christaruth
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by christaruth on Jan 25, 11 9:50 AM
THIS GAME LOOKED LIKE A FUN GAME, BUT AFTER EVERYONE TURNED GREEN AND DISAPEARED, MY MOUSE WENT ALL JERKY AND WOULDN'T STAY WHERE I WANTED TO GO. TOO BAD, BECAUSE I LIKED THIS GAME. IF IT CAN'T BE FIXED, THEN I WON'T BUY THIS GAME.

Go to: