Ivory Character

[Post New]by BuffaloDancer684 on Dec 21, 10 4:43 PM
Why doesn't the big fish version of Tradewinds Legends have the character Ivory (half ifrit, half human)?

KRSPDS
Shark
Shark
10,491 Posts

Re:Ivory Character

[Post New]by KRSPDS on Dec 22, 10 5:16 PM
Maybe because she is actually in Tradewinds Legends:Unlikely Heroes, originally an expansion pack, but now sold as a separate game only from the developer themselves. Big Fish only have the original Tradewinds Legends.
Not long now until the 7th the next) installment.

[Post New]by BuffaloDancer684 on Jan 5, 11 11:06 AM
I had originally bought the game from Yahoo, and thought it would be the same from each publisher. I tried downloading it from yahoo, but it is not compatible with the pc I use now which runs on windows 7. I will see if the re-download will run with the ivory character on the old pc, which I still have. (I checked sandlot games, and the webpage states that Ivory was previously a Sandlot Games and Yahoo exclusive character). Yahoo Games states that Ivory is still part of the Tradewinds Legends on their website.

Edited on 01/05/2011 at 11:32:56 AM PST

[Post New]by jadegamegirl on Feb 15, 11 12:50 PM
Ivory is a character but accessible only after winning as one of the top 4 characters.

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Ivory Character

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Nov 8, 13 1:45 PM
Sorry, that was the case in the original version, but not in the Big Fish release.

Go to: