THIRD KEY INGREDIENT- HELP!!!

[Post New]by ivanmaxim1 on Dec 21, 10 6:07 PM
Help please - how do I get the last ingredient for the third key - the lower left ingredient - I can't make it out on the walkthrough - looks like an inkwell??? I'm stuck HELP!!

kerchers
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Re:THIRD KEY INGREDIENT- HELP!!!

[Post New]by kerchers on Dec 22, 10 12:06 AM
It may be the one that a lot of us are finding hard.If you look at the walk though you will see that there is a bottle in the small unit in the nursery but many of us can not open it because we have done the doll puzzle first.I'am thinking about starting again but some have done this and still can not get the last ingredient for the third key.Hope this helps you and you are one of the few who have managed to get the last one.I'am still hoping that someone will come up with a answer to this. good luck

kerchers
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by kerchers on Dec 22, 10 11:35 AM
I started again only this time I collected the dolls arm them went to the small cabinet in the nursery and this time it opened and I was able to collect the last ingredient.Then you can go and put the doll in the its puzzle and move its arms and legs. At the moment I have a key which dosn't fit any of the locked doors but at leased I 've mended the teddy bear. good luck

lexx22
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,258 Posts

[Post New]by lexx22 on Dec 23, 10 12:46 AM
RATS! I am now in the same boat with he last ingredient for the blue key...so will have to start again

Bernetta
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Bernetta on Jan 10, 11 11:44 AM
Am having the same problem. However, I am almost positive that I collected the ingredient from the small chest. Later I found the doll pieces and placed the wooden doll into the game piece. Then, following the walkthrough, I went to the shadowy hall to get the next key and realized I was missing an ingredient. Have tried going back through the portal in the nursery, as well as entering the nursery throuigh the map. No luck. Please don't tell me I have to start over....this is ridiculous.

Edited on 01/10/2011 at 11:45:50 AM PST

[Post New]by sarahsumbrella on Jan 19, 11 9:05 PM
I'm in the same boat as everyone else, I did the doll puzzle before I got the last ingredient for the third key. I've looked at the walkthrough guide and I see the small nightstand where the last ingredient is supposed to be but the drawer won't open for me.

It's absolutely ridiculous that if you don't do things in the exact order they have decided you have no other choice but to start again! Surely this is a massive technical oversight by the game company.

What a massive waste of time!

So. Pissed. Off.

[Post New]by emmynota on Jan 30, 11 1:17 PM
same problem here...have tried everything, don't want to start again after several hours of playing....
Big Fish, or Stella Games, can you either fix the bug or give us money back?

Thanks,

[Post New]by SurrealBabe on Jan 31, 11 11:09 AM
Yes, I am having the same problem. This is stupid and annoying.

[Post New]by shoestringplayer on Feb 22, 11 11:38 AM
I am looking for an ingredient also...I think it's an egg (upper left space). Can anyone help? Also, where are the handles for the cabinet in the nursery?

THIRD KEY INGREDIENT- HELP!!!

[Post New]by lgdl05895 on Mar 14, 12 3:02 AM
I too am missing an ingredient for the Purple Key its the Scarab Beetle (top right). I have looked through the walkthrough & still can't find where I'm supposed to collect it which is very frustrating.

Surely this game should have ways to go back to collect ingredients missed as you go along without having to start again from the beggining? After reading the comments on this forum I'm begining to wish I had read them before purchasing the game! If I have to start again from the begining I will probably just call it a day. Games are supposed to be fun & although we enjoy challenging, frustrating & annoying games are bad, which the programmers should keep in mind!

Can anyone help please, where did I miss the Beetle ?

[Post New]by shirl38 on Mar 14, 12 4:16 AM
how do you get the staff out of the bears hand,

[Post New]by lynettentx on Sep 26, 12 1:00 PM
What a damn let down! Have enjoyed playing this game for hours only to find I cant get the last ingredient for the 3rd key from the drawer in the nursey ...wont open for me either!! grrrr DO NOT want to start this game over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Westel
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by Westel on Jul 21, 13 4:37 PM
So BFG hasn't offered a resolution to this? I, too, solved the wooden doll puzzle first, and now I can't get the door open to get the last ingredient for the third key.

Did everyone just give up on this? I'll be darned if I'll start over - I've spent hours in this game already!

Go to: