hidden object scene in sawmill basement.

[Post New]by Carolee65 on Dec 21, 10 7:49 PM
I have gone over this game from the beginning to where I am now 5 times. Nothing will trigger the hidden object scene in the sawmill basement. I need to get the horsewhip from this.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

hidden object scene in sawmill basement.

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 21, 10 8:35 PM
Carolee65 wrote:I have gone over this game from the beginning to where I am now 5 times. Nothing will trigger the hidden object scene in the sawmill basement. I need to get the horsewhip from this.

Have you had a chance to look at the Blog Walkthrough posted free here at Big Fish Games? It has step by step instructions for each chapter, including marked screenshots, so it can usually help.

You may have just missed a step which triggers that Hidden Object Scene. For example have you been upstairs in the Saw Mill and actually talked to the girl who is there?

Have you clicked on the stove to examine the part where the stove pipe ismissing?

Probably the easiest thing is just to read through the Blog Walkthrough from the beginning and make sure you didn't overlook something. Quite often in this game doing an action in one part of town unlocks something elsewhere.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

Re:hidden object scene in sawmill basement.

[Post New]by Carolee65 on Dec 22, 10 4:04 AM
I have been over everything 5 times and haven't missed a step. I have talked to the girl upstairs until she's about to leave regardless of the crows because she is tired of talking to me. I have clicked on the stove pipe and the stove door mega times - nothing.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Re:hidden object scene in sawmill basement.

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 22, 10 5:46 PM
Carolee65 wrote:I have been over everything 5 times and haven't missed a step. I have talked to the girl upstairs until she's about to leave regardless of the crows because she is tired of talking to me. I have clicked on the stove pipe and the stove door mega times - nothing.

I'm so sorry you've run into that--I'm sure it's very frustrating.

At this point probably the best thing to do is to contact Customer Suport by clicking on the green envelope in the right column of this page, then clicking on the CONTACt link in the lower LEFT column of that page. They should be able to help one way or another.

Good luck!
Robin

Go to: