bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Vacation Quest: The Hawaiian Islands forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 22, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Vacation Quest: The Hawaiian Islands forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Vacation Quest: The Hawaiian Islands players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Vacation Quest: The Hawaiian Islands forum

[Post New]by Loveispatient on Jan 6, 11 5:36 PM
Day 6, the beach...the towel will not move to the umbrella.I've gone back several times to do over and it still doesn't work. Now I can't move on to the next day. Can anyone help me, please.

[Post New]by shoobug on Feb 8, 11 9:52 PM
Same problem here. Can't get the towel to move at all. Wish I could help. Someone, anyone?

Kathilisa
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by Kathilisa on Feb 14, 11 2:57 PM
I've got past this now......so can't remember properly, but hope this might help....(I'm looking at the beach scene in the "seek and find" bonus section, but it doesn't give you the "tasks" just the items, so I can't redo it exactly).

Don't get the towel mixed up with the rolled up yoga mat (or the folded scarf at the villa pool scene where there IS a rolled up towel!). In the beach scene there's a big towel near the front and a small folded towel under the umbrella near the edge of the screen.

Are you saying you can't pick one up and place it on top of the other?
Oo-er

[Post New]by Megjudy on Aug 21, 11 2:52 AM
Wish I could play on I pad

[Post New]by judyc1114 on Sep 16, 11 7:49 AM
Day 28. Where can I find the horseshoe in Off Rod Tour?

[Post New]by svr4444 on Nov 27, 12 1:23 PM
Game stalls on level 24

Hi, I finished the 4 map locations on level 24, but the game doesn't continue. The screen shows the completed map locations grayed out, but it doesn't continue to a bonus game, or let me progress to the next level.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but that didn't fix the problem.

Love the game, and would like to finish it. HELP!!!

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Nov 27, 12 3:17 PM
Hi svr4444,

It sounds like the game might be freezing on you. We go over some troubleshooting steps you can try for that kind of issue in our help article Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen.

If that doesn't get things working again, it's definitely best to get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can see what else might be going on. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by letmebyrsunshine on Feb 26, 13 5:58 PM
I am trying to figure out how to play the puzzle with the round circles with the icons of vacations spots in the middle. I keep losing 10,000 points, because I don't know how to play this game. Any suggestions???? Thanks.

Go to: