bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Vacation Quest: The Hawaiian Islands technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 22, 10 2:12 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

dtouchton
Manatee
Manatee
4,156 Posts

Re:Post any Vacation Quest: The Hawaiian Islands technical issues here only

[Post New]by dtouchton on Dec 22, 10 9:54 AM
I hear music but the screen is black. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Same thing. I don't usually have ANY problems.

dtouchton
Manatee
Manatee
4,156 Posts

[Post New]by dtouchton on Dec 22, 10 10:15 AM
Ok, with Live Chat closed how I am supposed to contact anyone?

vakrow
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by vakrow on Dec 22, 10 10:28 AM
cant seem to get a whole screen Some of the item s I cannot see V al

dtouchton
Manatee
Manatee
4,156 Posts

[Post New]by dtouchton on Dec 22, 10 11:24 AM
Never mind. Got it to work finally!

[Post New]by Mimiunderthesea on Dec 24, 10 1:46 PM
dtouchton wrote:I hear music but the screen is black. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Same thing. I don't usually have ANY problems.

dtouchton, how did you get it to work?

I have sound and no picture...hmm, 50 years ago same complaint with televisions, 50 years from now will we have same "sound but no picture" complaint with our holograms?

Vegtime
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Game doesn't load.

[Post New]by Vegtime on Jan 22, 11 6:40 PM
Help , I cannot get this game to load. I have downloaded then deleted twice now and tho game manager says its loaded every time I try to play there is only a blank, black screen. Would really like the beach scene experience - can anyone out there help me? Thanks.

[Post New]by lvtcuce on Mar 2, 11 12:28 PM
I can't get this Game Screen to full size. I can't see where to change the player name, things to find or anything. I've uninstalled it and then reinstalled, and it's still the same. Any help out there?

[Post New]by vivssingson on Sep 21, 11 3:14 AM
I'm stuck on the "enter name" thing. Everytime I put my name and click ok I just go back on the same thing.

[Post New]by pennylove on Oct 21, 12 5:26 AM
vakrow wrote:cant seem to get a whole screen Some of the item s I cannot see V al

[Post New]by Nightshift on Jan 26, 13 6:39 AM
When playing the bonus "find all objects", the Resort Pool count never goes to zero when all objects have been found.

[Post New]by gretas01 on Mar 10, 13 12:26 PM
have played this game through one time. This time it is stuck on page 23. Next location seems to be blocked..when i finished the last location it did not record score and turned black. Where it should state number of items, it says 0 and the block is gray. Went back and did the location before that one and the same thing happened. Any suggestions, before I destroy computer ??

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Mar 10, 13 12:52 PM
Hi gretas01,

I'm sorry you're having trouble with the game this time around.

From what you describe, I have a couple of suggestions that might help:

First, it sounds like the game might be freezing there at page 23. When that sort of thing happens, it often means that there are some updates available for the software and things that handle the display aspects of the game. We go over how to check on those in the help article here.

Secondly, when a game doesn't record your progress it can also help to play in Administrator Mode, which will help make sure it has all the permissions it needs to run correctly and create good save files. You can read about how to make that adjustment in this other article here.

If you try those ideas and the game is still not working correctly, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can see what else might be causing the trouble. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Edited on 03/10/2013 at 12:53:12 PM PST

Go to: