Season 3, Episode 7

[Post New]by LovelyClorissa on Dec 22, 10 4:23 AM
Im supposed to serve 3 happy fans in order to get the judges marks but the game is only sending in 2 fans. So my question is how do I get more fans to come to the set??? Is there something Im not doing right here or what because I can expert the score eveytime just not make all judges happy!!! Thank you & Happy Gaming!!!

sipason
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

Re:Season 3, Episode 7

[Post New]by sipason on Dec 22, 10 8:39 AM
To get 5/5 judges rating in later levels of Season 3, you have nothing else to do but wait until you find some fans.

Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by 741741 on Dec 23, 10 1:53 PM
Is it just me or is that mask prop hard to hang?

[Post New]by LovelyClorissa on Dec 24, 10 10:15 AM
No, lol its not just u... I was also having problems placing the telephone & it can get pretty frustrating at times.

Edited on 12/25/2010 at 2:24:11 PM PST

[Post New]by LovelyClorissa on Dec 24, 10 10:19 AM
Wel....l I've experted every level & earned all 5/5 from judges until now. It doesnt matter how many color or chain bonuses I make I can't get more than 1 fan 2 show up even when I get every actor/actress 2 leave wit all stars, there has 2 b sumthing Im doing wrong.

[Post New]by pljh4evr on Dec 24, 10 12:42 PM
I have had the same problem with the telephone. Don't know what the problem is!??

[Post New]by EllaBee on Dec 26, 10 7:18 PM
LovelyClorissa wrote:Wel....l I've experted every level & earned all 5/5 from judges until now. It doesnt matter how many color or chain bonuses I make I can't get more than 1 fan 2 show up even when I get every actor/actress 2 leave wit all stars, there has 2 b sumthing Im doing wrong.

I'm having the same problem and I've played this level a MILLION times now. I have expert and 5/5 from the judges on every level, but I get one, two or sometimes no fans at all in level 3.7 and you need 3 to get the final star. I want to buy the final bonus game for 15 stars but I only have 14 and this is the last one I need. If anyone knows if there's a "trick" to getting 3 fans, please share it, because I have tried playing this level so many different ways and cannot get the fans to come. Thank you!

sipason
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by sipason on Dec 27, 10 9:51 AM
EllaBee wrote:
LovelyClorissa wrote:Wel....l I've experted every level & earned all 5/5 from judges until now. It doesnt matter how many color or chain bonuses I make I can't get more than 1 fan 2 show up even when I get every actor/actress 2 leave wit all stars, there has 2 b sumthing Im doing wrong.

I'm having the same problem and I've played this level a MILLION times now. I have expert and 5/5 from the judges on every level, but I get one, two or sometimes no fans at all in level 3.7 and you need 3 to get the final star. I want to buy the final bonus game for 15 stars but I only have 14 and this is the last one I need. If anyone knows if there's a "trick" to getting 3 fans, please share it, because I have tried playing this level so many different ways and cannot get the fans to come. Thank you!

I've already written the answer in the second post.
Just WAIT until you see the third fan.

buvez_rose
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by buvez_rose on Jan 1, 11 5:28 PM
i learned the hard way after the drama with the mask & phone that if you just 'throw' the items in the room they'll go where they're supposed to

SilverBranch
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

[Post New]by SilverBranch on Jan 3, 11 2:33 PM
I just posted the same question in a new thread. ^_^ Oops.

Seems to me if this is a "Just wait" thing, and we have to play the level dozens of times over, its a programming glitch.

ButMadNNW
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by ButMadNNW on Jan 11, 11 1:55 AM
I finally did it! Here's how:

First 4 actors enter. I gave them their scripts, then moved them to the hairdressing chairs. Next 4 came in, gave them their scripts. I kept those 8 in the waiting and hairdressing areas, feeding them a constant supply of tea and (when they asked) burgers, until 2 fans showed up. It takes a while, but they'll come.

I think it was after the first or second scene was shot that I did another "keep 'em waiting" session, until a third fan finally showed up.

So, it is possible. Good to know, but it could have been implemented better.

[Post New]by anninvt2009 on Jan 14, 11 8:17 AM
That works......just keep them feed. Thank you so much. Feel stupid I didn't think of that before.

walkers
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by walkers on Mar 13, 11 11:30 AM
I have tried to get the 3 fans about 100 times and haven't been able to so thank you for the advice about keeping people waiting because I finally managed!!!! Thank you so much!

Waterfaery
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Waterfaery on Apr 14, 11 5:47 AM
Thanks for the tips in here regarding the placing of those finicky items and waiting for the fans. Those have both been driving me nuts for a while now lol.

dkh1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by dkh1 on Jun 10, 12 6:49 PM
I finally figure this one out. I notice is you upgrade 2 sections at one time you will get the happy fan only once maybe twice, but if you only do 1 section upgrade you'll get the happy fan 3 maybe 4 times.

Ex: I had enough money to upgrade the wardrobe section and the make up section when I did that I only got 1 happy fan. So, I started over like I have done a dozen times but I upgraded only 1 section by accident so I decided to continue with the game and there she was 3 times before the 4th game on episode 7 in the 3rd season.

Case solved. FINALLY!!!

Edited on 06/10/2012 at 6:51:45 PM PST

Go to: