how to get to the bonus round in Phantom of the Opera Collectors Edition

[Post New]by bgsnow on Dec 23, 10 3:11 AM
I finished the game but it didn't take me to a bonus round, it just started the game over. What did I do wrong, and how do I get to the bonus round. Thanks I am having a hard time trying to post this question, I don't think I am doing right.

ScaniX
Clownfish
Clownfish
596 Posts

Re:how to get to the bonus round in Phantom of the Opera Collectors Edition

[Post New]by ScaniX on Dec 23, 10 3:16 AM
After completing the main game, the bonus level should be unlocked in the extras section. Just click on "extras" in the main menu and then select the extra chapter (cannot remember what it is called in that menu exactly).

[Post New]by bgsnow on Dec 23, 10 4:03 AM
Thanks thats what I thought also because I remember seeing the extra tab in the beginning. But not when I completed it. I even shut it down and started it again and it still was not there. I have been playing BFG for a long and have played 100's of games but this is on the second collectors edition that I've played. I guess I will try to shut it down again and start over.

MarpleLover
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,413 Posts

[Post New]by MarpleLover on Dec 23, 10 4:18 AM
The wording of some of these games in regard to treatment of the bonus round could be improved. Some might say "Do you want to continue or start over? Some just unlock an Extras tab without explanation.

mrhpo
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by mrhpo on Mar 18, 11 10:40 AM
I also finished the game and there is no extras tab on the main menu. Do you have to finish it in a certain order or get a certain completion time recorded before it gives you the bonus level?

[Post New]by phantomcrazed on Oct 9, 11 4:18 PM
I can't find the "Extra" tab on the main menu. All I have are Play, Scores, Options, and Exit. My score was a 68% accuracy, so does the accuracy have to be a certain number to get the bonus room. The box that I have says that this is the collector's edition and the CD says that is is the collector's edition as well in small print around the outside. And yes, I did finish the game. What did I do wrong? How can I get the Extras?

Go to: