bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

The Mac version of Mystery Trackers: The Void is here!

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 23, 10 4:06 AM
If you would like to check it out , you can go to the game page here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery Trackers: The Void players.

If you need further technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting tech support through our Webform, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article..

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy Gaming!

bfgFlounder

Edited on 12/23/2010 at 9:59:27 AM PST

Lucidus
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:The Mac version of Mystery Trackers: The Void is here!

[Post New]by Lucidus on Jan 2, 11 1:51 AM
This game runs very slowly on my PowerPC Mac, so the animations (cut scenes) take forever and there is a lot of cursor lag, but it does run. I am happy to have a good new game to play!

[Post New]by sleepswidafishes on Jan 6, 11 9:38 PM
I was glad that I got to try this game out.

A variety of fun puzzles with a nice range of solving difficulty, a humorous hint mechanism that was adequately rechargeable, and a detailed diary with scrapbook panache made this game entertaining albeit familiar.

Although the musical ambience felt appropriate, a more inventive soundtrack may have seduced me further into the Void mansion. Unfortunately, at times certain scenes seemed out of focus, whereas others were superbly sharp.

Overall, the experience was pleasant an enjoyable.

Edited on 01/07/2011 at 2:21:08 PM PST

[Post New]by Porcelaincougar on Feb 11, 11 3:40 PM
I finally bought this game w/the game of the year promo.
I understand why this one got an honor!
Good story, funny, unusual characters, and gorgeous graphics.
Don't know why, but sound has a big effect, [at least for me]
I will look forward to any adventure/hidden object I see with the 'Elephant Games"
Hope you fishies enjoy it as much as I do!

Go to: