bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Fear For Sale: Mystery of McInroy Manor

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 24, 10 12:05 AM
Emma Roberts has been tasked with writing a story about an old haunted manor for Fear for Sale Magazine. The estate has been locked up for years, but a sizable donation from Emma’s editor has opened up the home for exploration. Unravel the tale of the demise of the McInroy family, and set their souls free in Fear for Sale – Mystery of McInroy Manor, a dark and mysterious Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game.

Belladonna32
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
20,941 Posts

Re:Fear For Sale: Mystery of McInroy Manor

[Post New]by Belladonna32 on Dec 24, 10 1:29 AM
I posted my message on the other thread - wasn't sure which one to use - sorry if I used the wrong one.

doctorgood
Clownfish
Clownfish
589 Posts

[Post New]by doctorgood on Dec 24, 10 1:52 AM
Belladonna32 wrote:I posted my message on the other thread - wasn't sure which one to use - sorry if I used the wrong one.

.......................................Me too!
.......................................Dr.good

joannickle
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
45,038 Posts

[Post New]by joannickle on Dec 24, 10 2:35 AM
So was it good or not. Worth the price or a throw away.

sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

[Post New]by sinshack on Dec 24, 10 2:43 AM
I know I wasn't impressed with it as a CE, because it didn't fill the screen even on slightly-wide but not widescrene monitor. The actual playing area was narrow, almost a square instead of shaped to fit the screen. The gameplay looked good, though, so I decided to wait for the regular edition to come out.

(edited to clarify how the screen looks)

I just purchased the game, because it IS a very good game, it just didn't seem worth it to me to pay double when it doesn't even fill the monitor.

Edited on 12/24/2010 at 3:51:42 AM PST

MarpleLover
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by MarpleLover on Dec 24, 10 2:53 AM
Like I am waiting for the SE version of MCF 7 to come out. I can be a patient man at times.

lovely62
Clownfish
Clownfish
731 Posts

[Post New]by lovely62 on Dec 24, 10 3:33 AM
I played the demo and now i am off to buy, this is going to be another great! game what can I say BFG's Rocks..
Merry Christmas lil fishes in the pond..I got so many things to do, here i sit..lol

doctorgood
Clownfish
Clownfish
589 Posts

[Post New]by doctorgood on Dec 24, 10 3:49 AM
joannickle wrote:So was it good or not. Worth the price or a throw away.

I really liked the game! It is well worth the SE price. I bought the CE version and I will not voice an opinion as to which is best. It is a personal matter to be decided on your own particular set of circumstances and no one can tell you what is best for you.
Merry Christmas!
Dr.good

doctorgood
Clownfish
Clownfish
589 Posts

[Post New]by doctorgood on Dec 24, 10 3:53 AM
lovely62 wrote:I played the demo and now i am off to buy, this is going to be another great! game what can I say BFG's Rocks..
Merry Christmas lil fishes in the pond..I got so many things to do, here i sit..

If you're feeling guilty you could fix me some breakfast!
Merry Christmas.
Dr.good

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Dec 24, 10 5:35 AM
doctorgood wrote:
lovely62 wrote:I played the demo and now i am off to buy, this is going to be another great! game what can I say BFG's Rocks..
Merry Christmas lil fishes in the pond..I got so many things to do, here i sit..

Merry Christmas.
Dr.good

If lovely felt guilty, they would not fix breakfast for you, they would go and get other stuff done.
Lovely62?, COULD you spare the time to fix breakfast?. Bacon, egg. sausage, tomato, black pudding, mushrooms, hash browns and some toast would be great! Thank you so much. MMnn napkin at the ready.
Happy Christmas to one and all!!!

NICNACNOO78
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by NICNACNOO78 on Dec 24, 10 6:51 AM
MarpleLover wrote:Like I am waiting for the SE version of MCF 7 to come out. I can be a patient man at times.

Patience is a virtue they say BUT i've been there, done that and where is MCF????! WANT IT NOW!!!! LOL

MarpleLover
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by MarpleLover on Dec 24, 10 7:00 AM
I won't get the bonus play but I should have a glitch free game by the time the SE comes out!!

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Dec 24, 10 8:05 AM
peglegann wrote:
doctorgood wrote:

Merry Christmas.
Dr.good

If lovely felt guilty, they would not fix breakfast for you, they would go and get other stuff done.
Lovely62?, COULD you spare the time to fix breakfast?. Bacon, egg. sausage, tomato, black pudding, mushrooms, hash browns and some toast would be great! Thank you so much. MMnn napkin at the ready.
Happy Christmas to one and all!!!

Put me down for Waffles or Pancakes..........with REAL maple syrup please......Oh yeah, I take sugar and cream in my coffee and the coffee has to be decaf because caffeine gets me too excited........oh and pleeeease do not forget the orange juice.....gotta have my Vitamin C. I think that about covers it. ps. I'll bring my own coffee mug.... I got a special one with Santa on it. Thanks alot.

jaybird3939
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by jaybird3939 on Dec 24, 10 8:24 AM
I enjoyed the game. A lot of to-ing & fro-ing, & some items were really hard to spot. I probably wouldn't have minded if I'd just gotten SE, but I got the CE. It's a good way to pass a few hours. Wish we could get something other then "Mystery Mansions" for a while. I really like them, but a little burned out.

BTW, I'd like ham & eggs please, with some sourdough toast & strawberry jam. I'll be waiting for the breakfast gong to ring anytime now!
Merry Christmas all & a safe New Year!

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Dec 24, 10 8:42 AM
jaybird3939 wrote:I enjoyed the game. A lot of to-ing & fro-ing, & some items were really hard to spot. I probably wouldn't have minded if I'd just gotten SE, but I got the CE. It's a good way to pass a few hours. Wish we could get something other then "Mystery Mansions" for a while. I really like them, but a little burned out.

BTW, I'd like ham & eggs please, with some sourdough toast & strawberry jam. I'll be waiting for the breakfast gong to ring anytime now!
Merry Christmas all & a safe New Year!

Is it too late to change my order? I think I'll have what he's having.

Edited on 12/24/2010 at 11:07:20 AM PST

bfgOkeechobee
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by bfgOkeechobee on Dec 24, 10 11:51 AM
Hey folks!

I just posted up the Comments and Reviews thread, so feel free to re-post any of your comments/reviews/opinions here!

-bfgOkeechobee

Go to: