ToonaCat
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

Be sure and scroll down the items you can purchase!

[Post New]by ToonaCat on Dec 24, 10 10:18 AM
Merry Christmas all. Just finished the game and didn't realize until the very end, that for each tab of category of decorations you can purchase with your stars there are down arrows, that bring more variety to buy - including cute snowmen and other trees to place around the forest!!! I was wondering how I could add even one more ornament to my poor filled-up tree.

Enjoy! (I turned off the music and enjoyed playing while listening to my Holiday music collection)

ajuma
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,142 Posts

Re:Be sure and scroll down the items you can purchase!

[Post New]by ajuma on Jan 12, 11 6:25 AM
Thanks so much for this info! I played until I bought one of everything!

[Post New]by hmr_hed on Jan 15, 11 12:57 AM
ToonaCat! Oh my gosh!
I had been happy with the few selections I saw under each catagory tab, and now I see - thanks to you -the up and down arrows and all that they hide! I can't imagine saving up enough stars to buy a second tree... or Santa, but now I see I coulda bought other gifts...maybe they get BIGGER!
Thank you so much for making the game even more rewarding!
(I feel so stupid now, but excited too!)

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Dec 4, 12 3:03 AM
I want to thank everyone who mentioned the "Down Arrow". I have been playing at the demo on and off for quite a long time, and only today bought the game, seeing that it is out as a DD.

I knew about the tabs on the side, but for some reason never noticed that "down arrow", and had no idea I was able to add soooo many other things to the scene.

Thank you again! What a nice surprise.

Go to: