episode 4 level 8

[Post New]by ljmmom on Dec 24, 10 9:54 PM
can not get over to teleport pad that is alone on rock-anyone know how to do this? this happened on an earlier level, but it was not required to pass level so just skipped it.

smck0912
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Re:episode 4 level 8

[Post New]by smck0912 on Dec 26, 10 12:21 PM
I'm not sure if you have figured this one out yet or not, but what you have to do is clear and build around the volcano, and collect resources until you have enough to pay the man standing in front of the volcano. After you pay him, the volcano will open up, and inside is the key for the teleport pad and the first teleport pad (the one you need to use the key on).

Good Luck!

kwhel
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by kwhel on Dec 28, 10 11:20 PM
I finally figured it out. I kept building the ballon tower first- NO. Get the stuff on the left side of mountian until you can get bridge over by little man in front of volcano. Keep working at collecting the gold and checking to see when you can pay him. Volcano opens, you will see the teleporter key. Use the key to get to teleporter at the lower left middle and then you can build over the crevice then start breaking rocks and building road, also start the bridge to ballon tower when you can, get fire flower first and keep going around. Hope this helps\.

[Post New]by wamcatty on Jan 3, 11 10:17 AM
I still can't get to the teleport. I get the key, give it to the teleport, but the ring stays red. I have tried going around to the left first and trying not to build the bridge to the barbarian, but nothing I can think of seems to work. Thanks. Also once past the first three segments, I can't get anywhere near expert level. Am I missing something or am I just slow!?

Go to: