bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Awakening: Moonfell Wood forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 25, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Awakening: Moonfell Wood forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Awakening: Moonfell Wood players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

doctorgood
Clownfish
Clownfish
589 Posts

Re:Welcome to Awakening: Moonfell Wood forum

[Post New]by doctorgood on Dec 25, 10 6:57 AM
Merry Christmas! Sorry you had to work.
Dr.good

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Dec 25, 10 8:29 AM
Well said Dr. Good. And a Happy Christmas to you too.

cmcating
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by cmcating on Dec 25, 10 1:58 PM
I didn't see a forum for technical issues, so I'm posting this here.

I like the looks of this game, but I cannot see everything on the screen that I'm supposed to be looking for. I tried to unclick full screen but I get a message that my system won't support it. Things are cut off, I can barely click on menu.

ford05
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by ford05 on Dec 25, 10 3:46 PM
Love the game but can not get a full screen, hope all had a good Christmas

ford05
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by ford05 on Dec 25, 10 3:48 PM
Love the game but can not get a full screen, hope all had a good Christmas

sunnyglow
Clownfish
Clownfish
804 Posts

[Post New]by sunnyglow on Dec 25, 10 6:46 PM
Very nice game! Thanks for the Christmas present. Usually this quality game is a Collector's Edition for $13.99. Not too hard and beautiful graphics. Nice and easy game to enjoy. Minimal intellect needed here. Love the fountains. When you touch the screen, the water ripples. Real cool! Merry Christmas to everyone at Big Fish Games. Sorry any of you had to work today. Thanks for the game. It has been a real dry spell.

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Dec 25, 10 7:26 PM
There's a Mac page for this game (you can link to it through the PC page for the game) and we're able to purchase it - yet there's no file to download. Hm...... At least we can get it for the sale price.

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Dec 25, 10 10:31 PM
What is with all the spammers lately? Geesh!

Anyway, are Macs supposed to have this game today or not? Splash email said our TGT was EAP's Black Cat SE, which I got. Now, we're able to not only buy Awakening, but dl and play it too. Checked the Mac home page again, and it's now showing that Awakening is our TGT. What?

Not complaining though. Two TGT in one day is awesome! And it's in time for the Santa sale! Thanks BFG!

Welcome to Awakening: Moonfell Wood forum

[Post New]by grannyhodg1 on Dec 26, 10 10:39 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Awakening: Moonfell Wood forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Awakening: Moonfell Wood players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Pooh_Bah
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by Pooh_Bah on Dec 26, 10 6:22 PM
I loved the game. Great quality, interesting story line, not too many hidden objects, lots of puzzles. Only negative, the puzzles got a little repetitive. But they were not extremely difficult. There was only one where I had the general idea what to do, but it seemed that every permutation and combination I tried was incorrect. It turned out I had missed one permutation or combination. Annoying. I could play through everything else without frustration and without a walkthrough. The little "hint fairy" gave good hints to get you back on track when you couldn't think what to try next. And her hints weren't dead giveaways. When does Awakening 2 come out? I can't wait.

[Post New]by renfairediva on Dec 26, 10 11:06 PM
Pooh_Bah wrote: When does Awakening 2 come out? I can't wait.

I think this was the #2. There is a #1. It is called "Awakening: The Dreamless Castle" and it is very similar. If you liked Moonfell, it is probably a good game for you.

What I want to know is when does NUMBER THREE come out!?

[Post New]by frances_perrin on Dec 27, 10 8:43 PM
Love the game but when I try to go back to the lake overlook, it won't let me. This is after I finished most of the pavillion puzzles. I need the goblin to give me the growth potion but cannot get to him. Kadydid

[Post New]by blom51 on Dec 27, 10 11:46 PM
My notebook freezes all the time. I have to reboot all the time. It started at the waterfall with the gemstones.

Blom51

[Post New]by jedda59 on Dec 28, 10 6:15 AM
It seems a great game BUT I have become stuck and I really need help

return to the night: where is the goblin?

[Post New]by am1981 on Dec 28, 10 6:54 AM
I have tried replaying this game from the start several times in search of the goblin in part 4 return to the night. I have not been able to find him even with help from the walk through. Can anyone help me with this problem? where is the goblin?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

return to the night: where is the goblin?

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 28, 10 7:44 AM
am1981 wrote:I have tried replaying this game from the start several times in search of the goblin in part 4 return to the night. I have not been able to find him even with help from the walk through. Can anyone help me with this problem? where is the goblin?

Welcome to the forums am1981!

Sorry you are having trouble! I would try updating your video card drivers, directX and flash. Also try re-installing the game. You may need to contact tech support.

I hope this helps.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 28, 10 7:46 AM
jedda59 wrote:It seems a great game BUT I have become stuck and I really need help

Welcome to the forums, jedda59!

Sorry you are having trouble! Have you checked the walkthrough?

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/awakening-moonfell-wood-walkthrough/

I hope it helps.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 28, 10 7:47 AM
frances_perrin wrote: Love the game but when I try to go back to the lake overlook, it won't let me. This is after I finished most of the pavillion puzzles. I need the goblin to give me the growth potion but cannot get to him. Kadydid

Welcome to the forums, frances_perrin!

Sorry you are having trouble. Have you tried re-installing the game?

[Post New]by MsChickapea on Dec 28, 10 8:09 PM
Hello, this is my first time here and I'm stuck with Awakening. I can't get past the Squirrel in the tree.

Go to: