Level 8 of the Last Season

[Post New]by ajcooper07 on Dec 25, 10 2:55 PM
For some reason I'm having trouble getting past this level. Has anyone got past this and can help me?

drdivva
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Level 8 of the Last Season

[Post New]by drdivva on Dec 27, 10 1:37 AM
How dis you get past the star chair? It does not work for me?

[Post New]by missy7133 on Dec 27, 10 11:29 AM
I am having the same trouble!! HELP!!

[Post New]by ajcooper07 on Dec 27, 10 8:21 PM
The star chair is pretty easy...you just have to guide the star to each of the star marked places and you have to do each of their tasks. The stars are shown below the hairdresser seat, changing room, and makeup seat. They do not affect the color.

[Post New]by bivalo on Dec 30, 10 12:12 AM
Same here! I'm stuck on this level as well!
I've gone back to the beginning of this season so I could upgrade chairs and stuff, but it doesn't help

[Post New]by ajcooper07 on Dec 30, 10 9:05 AM
The upgrading will eventually help, upgrading the seats where the work is done is helpful and sometime's doing it with just one helper works! I wish you luck I just beat the game!

buvez_rose
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by buvez_rose on Jan 1, 11 5:29 PM
the star chair is only for the star - the star can only sit in star chairs in each staging area - 1st chair hair, 1st changing room and 1st chair in the makeup room. you'll see a 'star' underneath each of these.

good luck!

[Post New]by jmr0231 on Sep 25, 11 11:28 PM
I, too am stuck on this level...the closest I've gotten is within 3,000 points...seems like I've tried everything, but will try going to past levels to make more upgrades to all the stations...I find using both Cookie and either the make-up or hair helper gets the most points, but maybe if I can get the stations all upgraded as well, that will do it...very frustrating!

[Post New]by whitepriestess on Apr 21, 12 5:20 AM
If anyone still needs help to get expert on this level, I just did so. Here's what I did.

Usually, I would group requests based on each scene but that won't work in this case. Although you'll probably make the goal, you won't make expert. So here's what I did instead.

In the shop, I upgraded as much as I could but I didn't buy the helpers. Chaining will help earn a lot of points and the helpers hinder that.

Then when the first group of actors arrives, I give them all scripts. Then I seat as many of them as I can to the hair stations, making sure to color-match as much as possible. This may not work for one color but it should work for the rest. When the next group of actors come seated, you should have a couple of seats free for them. You should give them scripts. Then go to the hair stations and chain as much as possible. Then place those actors onto the wardrobe stations and then put the actors in the waiting chairs to the hair stations.

Do this as you move from one type of station to another. You'll need to keep doing this for each wave of actors that arrives but you should be able to make expert. I was able to exceed the requirement for expert so it should be possible. And remember to give the drinks to the actors, especially if they start to get impatient.

Go to: