jenniebugs
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

Monster in the Apartment

[Post New]by jenniebugs on Dec 26, 10 1:24 AM
I have lit the incense, pushed the bookcase to the bedroom door from within the studio - plus hoist and stone - now I have to escape into the living room and walk to the bedroom - HOWEVER, every single time I try to get to the bedroom the monster kills me - or I cannot enter the bedroom because Nikopol keeps saying "the Monster will smell me". What could I have done wrong? I have tried at least 12 times now and am about to give up! The incense is alight - so what's the problem? Help please as I cannot continue this game otherwise.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Monster in the Apartment

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Dec 26, 10 6:42 AM
Are you carrying the lit incense or have you stuck it in its holder?

jenniebugs
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

Re:Monster in the Apartment

[Post New]by jenniebugs on Dec 27, 10 12:11 AM
Its ok. The incense was burning in the holder and its only when I stopped panicking that I realised I had to apply the chain to the outside of the bedroom door. I was able to continue - but now am stuck at the end of the Border Patrol. I do everything by the book - the wires are cut and I am hiding behind the vans. I have level 2 card and I am supposed to run left from that position (the only way the cursor allows is straight ahead). To my left there apparently is a door - but there is no way I can find it! Can you enlighten me on this one perhaps? Thanks!!!

Go to: