bfgOkeechobee
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

Post any Youda Marina technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgOkeechobee on Dec 26, 10 1:06 PM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Anjali24
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Post any Youda Marina technical issues here only

[Post New]by Anjali24 on Oct 14, 12 10:55 AM
Hello,

I seem to be having the same issue with all of the Youda games. I cannot get past the "BigFishGames A new game every day" screen.

I have a Mac 10.8.2. Flash and Shockwave have been updated, as well as any other updates that Apple might recommend. I tried playing around with the screen resolution, but the problem persists.

Help, plz?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Oct 14, 12 11:50 AM
Hi Anjali24,

I'm sorry you're having trouble with your Youda games!

From what you described, it sounds like the games are going through a kind of freeze. When that happens, the first thing we suggest is checking for updates to your video card and graphics drivers, and the programs that run the graphics.

Since you've already tried updating things, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team. They'll be able to see how those games are running on your computer and can work with you directly to get things resolved.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Edited on 10/14/2012 at 11:51:42 AM PST

[Post New]by tracy123456789 on Jan 28, 13 10:43 AM
hi am playing yonder marina but having trouble its loads up fine installed correctly but playing it with tutourial it askes to put in a radio station when i did he dont appear to have worked and no bouts flashing it looks like its freezing on me and when you pause it it wont go bk to game stays in pause mode cant do nothing please help iv aslo put my comp in game mode and unintalled game and reinstalled it and still i getting nothing this game used to work now it dont whats gone wrong

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jan 28, 13 12:23 PM
Hi tracy123456789,

When a game freezes the way you describe, it can help to check for updates to your video card, graphics drivers and the programs that handle the display aspects of the game. That software becoming outdated could be why the game only started giving you problems recently, too.

We go over how to check for those updates in our help article here.

If you try that and things are still not working correctly, our Tech Support Team can definitely take a look and see what else might be causing the trouble. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: