1misssam
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

Hidden Mysteries:Salem Secrets/ FROZEN OUT!!

[Post New]by 1misssam on Dec 26, 10 2:20 PM
I too was frozen in the Apothocary shop. Tried to uninstall/reinstall this did not work for me. When I froze, EVERYTHING froze. I had enjoyed this game up to this point but now I'm afraid of a bug in my system so it's bye-bye game for me. I though this pond was safe to swim in!?

Re:Hidden Mysteries:Salem Secrets/ FROZEN OUT!!

[Post New]by Annalese_Jaylen on Jan 1, 11 9:47 PM
Same exact thing happened to me. Very frustrating

M2Gooner
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by M2Gooner on Jan 4, 11 9:34 PM
Ditto for me. It froze right after I cracked the egg and the only way to get past it was to use my Windows Task Manager to force the game to close; restart it and then press the Skip button. I hope they make a patch to fix this problem.

LynFrank
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by LynFrank on Jan 9, 11 5:11 AM
M2Gooner wrote:Ditto for me. It froze right after I cracked the egg and the only way to get past it was to use my Windows Task Manager to force the game to close; restart it and then press the Skip button. I hope they make a patch to fix this problem.

AND ME! Please BFG get onto this asap, because it would be good to be able to finish this one properly - it has been really good until now. Mine froze first time when I broke the egg, and after that when I drilled the hole - thanks to the idea from M2Gooner to go back and use the skip button. I REALLY did want to continue and because of this tip, I was able to finish it.
THANK YOU BIG FISH!! for releasing this one as it was highly enjoyable to play and the graphics were excellent.

Edited on 01/09/2011 at 7:04:32 AM PST

[Post New]by bennypoppy on Jan 12, 11 3:19 PM
Having same problem as everyone freeze-up after the coconut was drilled

dzinr38
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by dzinr38 on Jan 19, 11 7:32 PM
Same here! I was really enjoying this game and then it froze when I drilled the coconut. I really think that BFG needs to fix this and send us the update.

[Post New]by enyaenigma on Jan 21, 11 3:39 AM
Ahh really was enjoying this game - same thing happened to me

MsDee_1968
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by MsDee_1968 on May 7, 14 6:15 AM
I had this problem too. I had to force the game to shut down, then went through and cleared out my temporary internet files/cookies and after that, the game ran fine.

Go to: