Level 75

[Post New]by Flatman on Dec 26, 10 9:02 PM
Is there some sort of strategy secret that I should know about for this level, or is it just slam away 20-30 times until you finally get lucky? I've tried saving every bonus I can entering it, and still never have enough time to finish off. Help!!!

pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

Level 75

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on Dec 27, 10 5:27 AM
Flatman wrote:Is there some sort of strategy secret that I should know about for this level, or is it just slam away 20-30 times until you finally get lucky? I've tried saving every bonus I can entering it, and still never have enough time to finish off. Help!!!

Difficulty on these upper levels depends mostly on the power-up on each level.

These power-ups appear on different levels randomly.

When you get to these upper levels it's a good idea to keep your power-up tray as full as possible.

Replenish a used power-up before you complete a level.

Those skulls have a lot to do with success also. If you are lucky enough to have a star power-up on the level, you can keep removing the skulls.

So like you said luck plays a huge part here.

Also make sure you have lots of resources available to keep buying extra time if you'll need it.

A timer isn't a bad power up either. Sometimes the shuffler can be very handy. It's really hard to say.

So it's not all your fault if you can't win a level.

I've won all 26 awards 4 times already. Only once was I forced to use a life since the power up was a hammer. Also my tray was almost empty when I started it and there were skulls.

It took me 3 years to win the first COR. This one gives you more opportunity to win.

Re:Level 75

[Post New]by Flatman on Dec 27, 10 6:31 AM
Thanks for the advice. I've only got 2 more buildings to go on Jupiter. Soooooo Clooooose I can feel it. Never finished one of these before.

Go to: