Re:Post any Farm Up Free To Play technical issues here only

[Post New]by Peachy75 on Mar 14, 17 11:47 AM
I am up to the levels where I have a pond and beehive. When I log onto the game the only character that shows up in the game is the grandmom. I can have the grandmom do some of her duties but as soon as I click on one other players duties the game freezes or crashes.

Witchba
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Witchba on Mar 15, 17 8:36 AM
The game frozen when I tried the daily spin. When I signed back in I was told my files had been corrupted. I have been playing Farm Up for over five years. I was up to level 51, had over 8 million in money and over 1300 in gold coins. Is there anyway to recover my data?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 15, 17 12:40 PM
Hi Peachy75 and Witchba,

I'm sorry to hear that when playing your Farm Up games, it tends to freeze or characters aren't appearing. We definitely want to help get things up and running. It is recommended to refer to the following Big Fish Games Help pages as they contain troubleshooting steps that have been known to help resolve these issues:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If issues continue to be present, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team. The support team is always happy to further assist.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

Farm Up technical issues

[Post New]by hrlychck on Apr 21, 17 5:55 PM
I play mobile Farm up on my iPad. I had 101 gold coins and while I was playing they started to disappear like a count down. I was down to 96 gold coins and decide to completely close out and start again when I restarted I was down to 89 gold coins. They are hard to acquire. What the heck is going on? This isn't the first time this has happened. I am starting to think it is a ploy by the company to get people to spend really money!
Update: 30 minutes later and I am down to 86! It is making me extremely mad at this point! I want my gold coins back!!!!

Edited on 04/21/2017 at 6:27:22 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 24, 17 8:41 AM
Hi hrlychck,

I'm sorry to hear that items are missing from your Farm Up game on your iOS device. Please keep in mind that the version of Farm Up available on the Big Fish Games site is only available on the PC platform. Since we don't support the iOS platform for this particular game, please reach out to the Apple Support Team. They should have the tools to further assist.

Thank you for your understanding.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by sirenofthesea on Apr 27, 17 6:40 AM
I played Farm Up this morning (4/27/2017) and when I came back to the game it says, "Sorry, your progress data file is corrupted. Would you like to start a new game?"

My computer doesn't have a virus and NO I do not want to start a new game.

What do I do? Any suggestions?

Thanks!

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 27, 17 10:25 AM
Hello sirenofthesea,

Before I start, I want to say welcome to the forums, as well as saying that I'm sorry that the save file appears to be corrupted. Unfortunately, this likely means that previous progress is unable to be retrieved since it was corrupted somehow, that said, I definitely understand how frustrating it is to lose progress and would like to provide the steps to take to reach out to our Support Team for this issue.

Before I continue though, I'd like to say that our products are guaranteed virus free and are tested rigorously before they’re released. Sometimes, an antivirus program will mistakenly identify safe software as containing a virus due to that program doing its best to catch every harmful file. This sometimes means legitimate files are flagged as unsafe erroneously. For more information about what to do if a virus message appears while playing our games, please see the following article explaining more:

Virus Messages

As for the progress data becoming corrupted, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience, and I'm sorry this is happening. Don't hesitate to PM any of the active Moderators if there are further questions. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by JudyGale on Jun 10, 17 6:40 PM
When trying to turn in collections, the game crashes. When I re-start, I'm several steps behind where I was when the game shut down. Not a huge issues,but annoying.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jun 12, 17 5:07 PM
Hello JudyGale,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. It sounds like the game is crashing at a specific point in the game, and I definitely would like to provide some suggestions that may help as well as where to contact our Support Team should more assistance be necessary.

It sounds like the game continues after restarting, but that it's possible that the game is crashing every time you turn in a collection. Since this seems to be occurring at the same point, there are two sets of steps that may be helpful in this instance. What I'd like to recommend trying first is our more general steps for crashing issues in Windows games that have helped players in the past quickly resolve a crash in our games:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If those steps above don't seem to work or if you'd like to try a different set of steps, it's possible that there is some trouble with the game getting stuck at that point and being unable to continue due to a lack of permissions. This can be alleviated with providing the game further permissions by running the game as an Administrator. If you'd like to try those steps, the following guide can assist:

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. Our Reps are always happy to help out with the tools they have available and will follow up as soon as they can.

Thank you for your time and patience. I hope that is able to help. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Lildballe
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by Lildballe on Jul 1, 17 6:41 AM
I've been playing the game on this computer since june 2015. Today, when I was playing, the game froze as it has done several times. Usually, I can end the game through my job list and then start again. This time I got this message, when I tried to start the game again:
"Sorry, your progress data file is corrupted. Would you like to start a new game?"
NO! I most certainly don't want to start a new game! I'd reached level 40 or 41 and had more than 1,600,000 silver coins, more than 1,100 gold coins and just bought 24 hours of free task bar, bought all 3 "wizzard" gadgets, and I had over 3,000 of the energy bottles, and more than 300,000 of experience stars - but if I start a new game, I lose everything! That's what happened to me on my old computer and basically why I got a new one back in 2015!
Is there anything, I can do, to get access to the game again?

Edited on 07/02/2017 at 1:48:43 AM PST

[Post New]by Asiulka123 on Jul 9, 17 9:43 AM
Hello,
Mouse moves but can not click on anything. How can I fix it?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 11, 17 9:45 AM
Hi Lildballe and Asiulka123,

Thank you for posting what you are experiencing in your Farm Up game in this designated thread. I'm sorry to hear that technical issues are present.

Lildballe, since we don't have the tools to troubleshoot this error message from the forums, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report. The Support Team has the right tools to investigate this issue further for you.

Asiulka123, in regards to the mouse not being able to click on anything, it may be helpful to run the game as an administrator. This will help the game obtain the correct and necessary permissions to run properly. I'll include a link to a Big Fish Games Help page below with these steps:

If issues continue to be present, feel free to reach out to the Customer Support Team.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

gvierg
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by gvierg on Jul 15, 17 9:45 AM
had no sound, could with a lot of effort fix that, still error messages appears, couldn't red file 0x00000000, user gvierg

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 17, 17 5:26 PM
Hello gvierg,

I'm sorry to hear that the game doesn't play with sound, and that after trying to resolve that issue, a different error appears. What I recommend is seeing if some error specific steps are able to assist in this particular circumstance or if more assistance is necessary from our Support Team.

The first thing I recommend is seeing if our steps for resolving an access violation error can resolve this particular error since it sounds like that's the specific error being seen:

Access Violation

That should quickly resolve the issue, but if not, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team for further assistance with that issue. It may help for troubleshooting purposes to also provide a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and I hope this is helpful. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by misstressjcec on Aug 7, 17 11:51 AM
I have been playing this game for 2 years, now it will not work for me. there are 3 of each person every time. i cant click on anything at all. i just want to start the game over if i have to. but it wont let me buy the coins to do so. please help!!!!!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 8, 17 11:44 AM
Hi misstressjcec,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that after years of playing Farm Up, it won't work at the moment. Since you mentioned that you can't click on anything in the game, running it as an administrator has been known to help resolve this issue. This gives the game the correct amount of permissions and resources to run properly. Please refer to the following help page:

If you continue to have issues, please reach out to our Customer Support Team as we want to help get things up and running. The Support Team has the appropriate tools.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to any of the moderators.

bfgBellerophon

karixma
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by karixma on Aug 13, 17 10:54 PM
I went into my game, and all the items my factories have produced have disappeared. No biggie, I went into the factories & clicked the finished items (like usually works). Husband and Grandpa do not respond. How can I collect my items? Windows 10 did a required update a few days ago, did that screw up my game?!

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 16, 17 9:28 AM
Hello karixma,

I'm sorry to hear this is happening and want to say thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. It sounds like some items are not appearing and some characters are not reacting when trying to interact with them. In this case, what I recommend is seeing if playing the game with increased permissions can help make the game run more smoothly.

Running the game as an Administrator might provide these permissions so that the game can run smoothly again, and if you'd like to try those steps, they are linked below:

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Customer Support Team, who may have some extra steps that could assist in this situation. Our Reps will follow up as soon as they can.

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by DuckandLion on Aug 24, 17 4:02 PM
I am frustrated because sometimes the game stops recognizing the mouse clicks and now it cost me gold coins because of the delay in recognizing my clicks.

I was sending a shipment via truck and it would not send. After clicking several times, it suddenly took four gold coins to "speed up" the trip - which was NOT my intention. Why would I spend gold coins to speed up a ten minute trip? I spent real money on those gold coins and I want them returned please.

I am suspending playing this game until the coins are returned.

This minor annoyance has turned into something I can no longer trust this game over.

I don't have this issue with any other game I've been playing through the Big Fish App.

Thanks!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 25, 17 8:56 AM
Hi DuckandLion,

I'm sorry to hear that the game tends to not recognize the mouse clicks from your computer which ends up resulting in losing gold coins. It is recommended to try running the game as an administrator to ensure that the correct resources and permissions are obtained to run smoothly. Please refer to the Big Fish Games Help page below:

In regards to the items in the game, I do apologize that the Moderation Team doesn't have the appropriate tools to further assist. It is recommended to reach out to our Customer Support Team so they can look into this for you.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: