Re:Post any Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' Technical Issues here

[Post New]by mawcawn on Feb 23, 15 12:23 PM
mawcawn wrote:Trying to collect map pieces in Tailoring Shop. I have been through all the games in the shop more than once and still have not collected more than 6 pieces. Please fix this.

Still cannot get more than 7 pieces of the map and now I am no longer finding chess pieces. I have all but 1 silver and all but 5 gold. Please fix this!

kittykora
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by kittykora on Feb 24, 15 12:14 AM
Hi playing on Vista in Goggles Chrome

In INDONESIA Silhouette Mode cost 2 fuels and not 1 like other mode.

There are 4 or 5 Gramophone in the scene and in Fast Shopper mode I points at a Record player that has NO HORN.

Speaking of Horn *** What kind of animal is that horn from???

Last one your clue in Fast Shopper and Picky Mode what you call a Scorpion is a LOBSTER Check out the tail on it.

Also could you move the shark Tooth so are Pet is not in the way to click on it
Thanks

Edited on 02/24/2015 at 10:52:16 PM PST

[Post New]by jamilab on Feb 25, 15 3:24 AM
in the doll house, how do you access the door if you don't get a door knob and how do you get into the closet since there is nothing to wipe it down with?

[Post New]by Clearbrookrae on Feb 25, 15 10:04 PM
I did not receive the 40 gold bars after completed all Valentine quests 29/29. Please help. thanks

[Post New]by mawcawn on Feb 26, 15 1:06 AM
mawcawn wrote:
mawcawn wrote:Trying to collect map pieces in Tailoring Shop. I have been through all the games in the shop more than once and still have not collected more than 6 pieces. Please fix this.

Still cannot get more than 7 pieces of the map and now I am no longer finding chess pieces. I have all but 1 silver and all but 5 gold. Please fix this!

I cannot fulfill the daily challenge because I cannot get into the other parts of the Florida airport. The game acts as though I ought to be able to access Them. I STILL cannot find map pieces. I am still MISSING 3 of the chess pieces.

I have spent both an inordinate amount of time and an inordinate amount of money trying to play this game and I am FRUSTRATED! I have already quit a couple of your online games when they started to suck up too much of my time and money. If I quit this one, I will NEVER play another of your online games again.

bhelliom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by bhelliom on Feb 26, 15 4:22 AM
I have finally been able to open Aunt Margaret's house. I have had the quest for several levels now telling me to use the gloves on the photo album. I have yet to find a quest for acquiring the gloves. Wasted energy in the scene as I was hoping to get the candy jar for the valentine's collection

Huggs24
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Huggs24 on Feb 26, 15 6:55 AM
I already had the balloons for Valentines up in Dinhammer Alley and it didn't give me the quest so now I can't complete all the quests. I've tried removing and putting back but it doesn't work!

kittykora
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by kittykora on Feb 26, 15 9:17 PM
Hi playing on Vista HB tough Goggles Chrome

In ANTARCTICA , Picky mode The clue talk about a helmet to wear biking and skate bording BUT a workers Safty Hat is the Wrong item.

Also in Picky mode the scale is for goods NOT to check human weigh

[Post New]by Clearbrookrae on Feb 26, 15 9:30 PM
Prob solved, thanks to checking on other forum threads. No technical issues here, I have managed to get 40 gold bars after redeeming 4 valentines collectibles which I thought I did but still short of.... phew

sillygrrl
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by sillygrrl on Feb 27, 15 1:05 PM
Hi, me again. I started my game over, and I am at the point where I am trying to get the second plane part (the green cloth) which you get from Matthew's Yacht.

I played Matthew's yacht, got the cloth, the quest for it says I have the cloth, but when I come out of Matthew's yacht, no cloth. When I go to the plane, no cloth.

It's like the item isn't going into my inventory.

Help?

[Post New]by dukubz on Feb 28, 15 6:37 PM
I am not getting any quests at all. I have all the recent updates. I have no idea what to do!

[Post New]by pp1957 on Mar 1, 15 12:49 PM
I'm very frustrated with the map pieces in Teddi's tailoring. I have all but one and have played all the levels so many times. cannot find the last one. It is hard to obtain thread as there are only a couple collectables that will generate thread. I have played and played and played trying to find the last piece. I'm ready to give up on this game because I can't complete the last map!

GinaRose
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by GinaRose on Mar 2, 15 1:08 AM
Hi was wondering if anyone can help I got the warehouse to level 3 and entered which triggered quests to fill it with my collectibles. I went through 84 of 106 , most I already had and it just gave me the reward. 3 or 4 I had to buy because the piece isn't available in play ? how do people have them for sale? one was the blue and white plate which in my time of playing I have never found. now the quests have stopped so how can I complete the one that says deposit 106 collectible. I too still need one piece of blueprint but getting needles apart from buying them is becoming impossible, levels that give the collectibles to get them are slowing down or stopping giving them at all. I have played teodis 7 x 10 and not got the cameo at all. according to the list people have put up the piece I am missing is in level 18 I am so sick of playing it. please help

[Post New]by hohoho10 on Mar 2, 15 2:45 AM
My game will not let me enter my name to continue playing the game I also can not get connected to friends

[Post New]by rubyzinger on Mar 2, 15 6:55 AM
big problem for me: pictures of cars quest. i couldn't get credit for the red rolla, even though i'd won two in auctions, so i just paid for it with gold bars. but now i'm having problems with the next set - mindy's escape pod and the red devil. i've won 2 escape pods, but i'm not getting any credit and i'm not putting up anymore gold bars. please help with this problem as it halts my quest for quests.

[Post New]by abbysdramma on Mar 2, 15 4:05 PM
I am not getting credit for items that I have won at the Auction. I'm on level 46, working on the "Fixing the AES office Sign" Quest. I have won the "Red Wagon" and it is not updating the quest.
Name: LFD
Code: 122 5747
rating: 3869

kittykora
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by kittykora on Mar 2, 15 9:22 PM
Hi in the Argentina scene Picture and Shilouette Mode cost 3 Fuel and the 2 others only 2

josh57
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by josh57 on Mar 3, 15 8:07 AM
Good Day, I am playing on PC windows vista and the issue I am having is that on the first day of the month I am kicked back to Day 1, coin multiplier 1. This first happened on 1/1/15, (I was on Day 210 and had not missed logging into game every day) I wrote it off as being the first of a new year (I had only been playing since June or July 2014). At midnight EST, it brought up Day 2. On Feb. 1, I was on day 32 when in the afternoon it happened twice, each time back to Day 1, $200 & 1 star was given each time. On March 1, I was on Day 29, when in the afternoon it happened twice again, same scenario, $200 & 1 star was given each time. At midnight (EST) it came up as day 2. I really would appreciate if this matter could be looked into further and any thoughts, suggestions or solutions would be appreciated. Game version is now 1.810, game name osh. Looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks!

[Post New]by matchgame on Mar 3, 15 11:37 AM
I never got the key to open the drawer at the bar ???? please help or i cannot go on with the game

jamme jmayneredhatter@yahoo.com

[Post New]by singingbeliever on Mar 3, 15 9:24 PM
Working on completing achievement of 80 trophies in cities for 50 gold. Finished last trophy, but no gold awarded.

Go to: