Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

Greyfox2
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Greyfox2 on Apr 25, 15 10:37 AM
I too still have the blue dot/black screen problem. They say it is being worked on, but it has been almost two months now!

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Apr 25, 15 10:47 AM
moonfell wrote:
sbaker2318 wrote:Gavi.........."the higher the daisy"?

==================
the more points (the more money), I find if you have 1800 points to bet with, I leave it alone and if I really want to play at that time I pick someone that isn't so high priced.
Gavi-Tn

OK...........thanks..........had not heard that expression!!

moonfell
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by moonfell on Apr 25, 15 12:00 PM
sbaker2318 wrote:
moonfell wrote:
sbaker2318 wrote:Gavi.........."the higher the daisy"?

==================
the more points (the more money), I find if you have 1800 points to bet with, I leave it alone and if I really want to play at that time I pick someone that isn't so high priced.
Gavi-Tn

OK...........thanks..........had not heard that expression!!

================================
you are welcome. Now I have a question. Been stuck on getting brown stamps for Anabel's problem on level 33 for a couple of days. I can't seem to find them. I have one of 6 needed. Where do I look for them. Last time I fed the pets.The one I have came from "John". Any ideas?
Gavi-Tn

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Apr 25, 15 12:17 PM
Gavi..........are you on another game? I have you as a friend at level 20.......did you lose that one?

Brown unique stamps..........WOW.........you got a gift from Just John? Lucky you!!
You need to save stamps until you get 20 or so, then they start dropping......get them from the WOF, the airship, HOS's, feeding pets.........also put them on your wish list.

moonfell
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by moonfell on Apr 25, 15 12:37 PM
sbaker2318 wrote:Gavi..........are you on another game? I have you as a friend at level 20.......did you lose that one?

Brown unique stamps..........WOW.........you got a gift from Just John? Lucky you!!
You need to save stamps until you get 20 or so, then they start dropping......get them from the WOF, the airship, HOS's, feeding pets.........also put them on your wish list.

--------------------------------------
somewhere between computer crashes, grandson taking his with him, more trouble with computer (god bless them what would I gripe about if it wasn't for them). Please invite me again Gavi-Tn #404876. (delete the other one) this computer has a broken A key so I can't invite you. The online keyboard doesn't work in the Midnight Castle game.
Gavi-Tn

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Apr 25, 15 1:15 PM
moonfell wrote:
somewhere between computer crashes, grandson taking his with him, more trouble with computer (god bless them what would I gripe about if it wasn't for them). Please invite me again Gavi-Tn #404876. (delete the other one) this computer has a broken A key so I can't invite you. The online keyboard doesn't work in the Midnight Castle game.
Gavi-Tn

ROFL............so you are saying you worked your "A" off playing MC?

[Post New]by repoocas on Apr 25, 15 2:33 PM
kvs46 wrote:I am trying to complete the Spring Fairy Quest and it requires that you send your friends a gift to get postcards. I do not play games on Facebook and I would never bother one of my friend with such a thing. Why is is that if you choose not to play using Facebook, the developers of this game would require such a thing? This is also true of some of the Pets. I think I will not continue to play if this is the case. If you only want people to play on Facebook, why even have an option to play otherwise? I am coming to the end of my patience with this game because of this issue and that it is so repetitive in the higher levels and makes you continuously go back to the same sites from multiple quests. Please let me know if I have this wrong. Thank you

You need friends from the game NOT facebook. If you scroll through the posts you will find people who give their numerical id so you can invite them to be your friends. Also you can give your id and ask for people to invite you. Hope this is helpful. Also there is a guy called Just John who is from the game who will be your friend too.

[Post New]by Winning_Ticket on Apr 25, 15 3:21 PM
Just a thought, for those of you who entered their name as "Player" only, when it shows up on my "friends" list to "gift" you something, I don't know one "player" from another, Can you please put another name in there? Everyone can go into their profile and change this. I love to gift others, but when I see only "Player", I don't gift cuz I don't know who it is, help us here, please.

eggbox
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by eggbox on Apr 25, 15 3:47 PM
I'm sure I speak on behalf of all gamers who have been stuck on Level 61 for weeks waiting for the update, please "Powers that be" give us some idea when this update will be coming out? We have been loyal to this game since it came out which is why we are at level 61 - please show us some respect, and not just a wall of silence. Thank you.

c264mag
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by c264mag on Apr 25, 15 4:55 PM
I was playing on my kindle got up to level 38 read about the changes on PC about butterflys and other things so I downloaded it on my PC I am having more fun on it now than I was on kindle on level 15 so far would like to know if I can transfer my 1,780 diamonds and 100,192 coins from my kindle to my game on the PC

pegstur
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by pegstur on Apr 25, 15 5:14 PM
Add me please. a368441. Also, when you have a quest that gives "?" As one of the needed items how do you know what is needed?

c264mag
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by c264mag on Apr 25, 15 5:18 PM
I would like to add some friends on PC my # 452602 thank you

ciminie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by ciminie on Apr 25, 15 6:16 PM
eggbox wrote:I'm sure I speak on behalf of all gamers who have been stuck on Level 61 for weeks waiting for the update, please "Powers that be" give us some idea when this update will be coming out? We have been loyal to this game since it came out which is why we are at level 61 - please show us some respect, and not just a wall of silence. Thank you.

Thank you for saying something about this. I have also been wondering when level 61 was going to finished!

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Apr 25, 15 6:55 PM
c264mag wrote:I was playing on my kindle got up to level 38 read about the changes on PC about butterflys and other things so I downloaded it on my PC I am having more fun on it now than I was on kindle on level 15 so far would like to know if I can transfer my 1,780 diamonds and 100,192 coins from my kindle to my game on the PC

Ah mag--if only! Unfortunately the answer is no. I was playing on my laptop and then downloaded the game on my PC and had to start over there. Tried putting in my name from my laptop but that didn't help. Sorry.

moonfell
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by moonfell on Apr 25, 15 7:53 PM
sbaker2318 wrote:
moonfell wrote:
Gavi-Tn

ROFL............so you are saying you worked your "A" off playing MC?

------------------------------------
this my grandsons' old computer. He had it with him in Tech school and three keys were knock off (q,w,& a), so its lots of fun trying to type any thing with those 3 letters.
Gavi-Tn

sherrilr
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by sherrilr on Apr 25, 15 8:21 PM
i am trying to post on this forum but my posts only show up in other areas help? sherril

sherrilr
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by sherrilr on Apr 25, 15 8:26 PM
looks like it may have worked this time?see how it goes my id is 447986 please add me

Kingo62
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Kingo62 on Apr 25, 15 10:45 PM
If anyone can add me to their friend list my id is 291698. Thank you.

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on Apr 26, 15 9:37 AM
sherril, what exactly do you do to post ? If you open an existing thread and click on reply your post will be in that thread. If you are just on the forum page look for the button down on the left, that is the button to open a new thread.

Kingo, please go to the locked thread "Helpful Links for MC", there are the threads for the players looking for friends for all platforms. Start with those people that post last as they are for sure still playing.

How to use inventory items

[Post New]by kat3445 on Apr 26, 15 9:39 AM
eden02 wrote:Does anyone know how/when to use the pet medallions and the unique and rare foods? I guess the unique foods are for some of the pets you can construct, but I don't know how you are supposed to make any of them since the required eggs don't ever appear--

The medallions are used to create certain items in your laboratory at certain levels. Sometimes they are used to create pets etc

Go to: