CharleyAK
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by CharleyAK on Jun 23, 14 1:11 PM
basmith12 wrote:have had problem with broken statue for couple days with no list and now will not give list at all. I have played through other areas approx. four times today and cannot get broken statue no matter how many times I have had to shut down. Please fix. I am at begin of level 29.

I also have had a problem with the broken statue starting a couple of days ago. I can not get it to work at all, and I have tried at least 25-30 times the last couple days. If this continues, I will not be able to continue quests, at which point I may as well quit playing. Please fix this BFG. Thank you.

Edited on 06/23/2014 at 1:12:26 PM PST

chris_2_4
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by chris_2_4 on Jun 23, 14 3:25 PM
Just moved to level 28 and encountered **** (hmm is it a spoiler to mention this character??_ and the changes. Got to say I would exchange every gem I have for a good big bottle of weed killer! The screens are cluttered, the majority of the flowers are even more covered than before (with the plethora of icons) and Puck is standing in two scenes at the same time (blocking more flower spaces!)

Shoot the designer and weed the castle!

On another note, I also hate the elfin HOS - with the others things were great because you gradually built up to the 22 item scene, learning where things are, and what they looked like (very important when so many are misnamed) - but to have this completely new scene, very dark, with alien items, is just insanely frustrating!

Edited on 06/24/2014 at 9:50:16 AM PST

jen8973
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by jen8973 on Jun 23, 14 4:20 PM
Still cant get anything on my social page no wish list and no gifts HOS freeze or dot show list always says cant connect to server when I first start the game and when I go into my social page this last up grade stinks why do I bother playing it takes them forever to fix these things

1isalone
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by 1isalone on Jun 23, 14 8:46 PM
I have noticed that after I click the 5th flower and I do not wait for the coins to drop by clicking on another HOS or back button I do not get credit. However, if I wait until coins go to my account and then click on anything else I get credit. Has anyone else noticed this? Sometimes you are in a hurry or you accidentally click something else without realizing that you clicked the 5th flower first and then the coins just drift away.

Next time, watch and see if this helps at least until they figure out a fix.

Lioula
Clownfish
Clownfish
686 Posts

[Post New]by Lioula on Jun 24, 14 12:30 AM
1isalone wrote:I have noticed that after I click the 5th flower and I do not wait for the coins to drop by clicking on another HOS or back button I do not get credit. However, if I wait until coins go to my account and then click on anything else I get credit. Has anyone else noticed this? Sometimes you are in a hurry or you accidentally click something else without realizing that you clicked the 5th flower first and then the coins just drift away.

Next time, watch and see if this helps at least until they figure out a fix.

Yes 1isalone. The same happens to me. I have lost a lot of money ....

margiec47
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by margiec47 on Jun 24, 14 12:39 AM
Is the only way you receive unique stamps is when you get a gold chest from your pets? If so I will never get past level 29

Patm49
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by Patm49 on Jun 24, 14 6:01 AM
Why can't the Developers fix the HOS in Ancient Park - Broken Statue! Today alone I had to shut down 6 times before I could get the Inventory List to appear. This has been happening since this HOS has started. PLEASE fix this problem.....it has become a real issue with continuing to play this game.

gadget23mom
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by gadget23mom on Jun 24, 14 6:22 AM
BFG it sure would be nice if you would take care of the Broken Statue HO scene. It has become increasingly difficult to go to that scene and find any list or objects. Do you read these technical issues because this one has beome a MAJOR problem for anyone playing the game. We can't get through it unless we shut down our sessions. Frustration is beyond belief. This is spoiling the game for everyone. Please, please do SOMETHING about it and SOON.!!!!!!

Turalyon
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

[Post New]by Turalyon on Jun 24, 14 6:36 AM
Yeah, it started today for me too with the broken statue. Worst case today, I had to restart the game eight times before I could finally do it.

RM2008
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Stuck on level 25

[Post New]by RM2008 on Jun 24, 14 8:14 AM
I have been stuck with the same issue with 1585/2000 for about three weeks, and I never got an answer as what needs to be done. When I click on the raven, it shows that the Werewolf Knight has been done and Arabella Scales are done, it wants me to do Valerie Spirit and when you click on go it takes you to the church and the level 26 button stops you, because I'm stuck on level 25 with nothing else to do. So not sure what to do now. Except just go and do some Hops and collect items. So I'm 415 down from getting to level 25. Also when I go into town not all of my top lists are there either. My daughter is also playing and in the HOS she can see me, but since she is point wise ahead of me, I can't see her. I can in the castle top lists in all the HOS. It is like some components to my game are missing. I'm playing on a PC windows 7. I really would appreciate it, if somebody would contact me. I did find in the forum a couple people with the same issue. If you need any more info from me, just pm me, please.
RM2008

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Jun 24, 14 4:58 PM
I am on level 29, and 'find' isn't working any longer. Have to craft two items for ****, am unable to get the items from the chests, or the hos that I need for both, even though I have followed find from the source each time x two days. On top of losing bloody lotuses x3, this is just not acceptable. And of course, the social page still isn't working at all, so can't get help from friends, either.

eta...Why did they blank out the name of the centaur? What is wrong with his name, geesh?

eta 2: Find isn't working on second game, level 21,either. Need the blood lotus for the Keeper of the Wishes, and twice now, the hos are giving me something totally different, that I already have multiple of. Grrrrrrrrrrr!

Edited on 06/24/2014 at 7:13:47 PM PST

[Post New]by DragonFireArt on Jun 24, 14 8:13 PM
Is there an update coming up for the iPad as it keeps saying the the keeper of the castle can talk to me after the next update I thought I saw that there was one scheduled for June 19 and it's way past that. Is the date different fir the iPad or do I have to look for it?

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Jun 25, 14 8:26 AM
Hi there
Seems like a lot of us have stopped getting 2-3-4 items in addition to medallions and coins while playing daily quests, even the more complicated ones from the 5-10 sets. Now we all seem to be getting just 1 item as a reward and it just changed all of a sudden, not even right after downloading the last update but a few days after. For me it changed from two items to one while I was in a middle of a quest - closed the game and when reopened the quest's reward was down one item. Why is this happening? Is this intentional by developers? Is this a bug? It's not a cool change.
Thank you...

Edited on 06/25/2014 at 8:27:43 AM PST

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Jun 25, 14 1:34 PM
I used to lose coins infrequently before this latest update but now it's happening much too often to let it pass by. I get the pinging sound when I've earned five flowers but the coins don't drop and nothing gets added to the total count.

jen8973
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by jen8973 on Jun 25, 14 7:27 PM
I still Cant get anything on my social page no gifts and no wishlist I contacted tech support and got no response I am really disapointed in this game and the hep i am not getting this last update messed up everything half the the time I spend shutting down my computer because it freezes everytime Im so frustrated Can anyone tell me is this normal? Im new to the Big Fish family is this how it always is

[Post New]by llaurelwreath on Jun 25, 14 8:31 PM
jen8973 wrote:I still Cant get anything on my social page no gifts and no wishlist I contacted tech support and got no response I am really disapointed in this game and the hep i am not getting this last update messed up everything half the the time I spend shutting down my computer because it freezes everytime Im so frustrated Can anyone tell me is this normal? Im new to the Big Fish family is this how it always is

I've been with BFG for several years and never had an issue they couldn't or wouldn't help me with. MC is a work in progress and the story is meant to continue. There are an awful lot of bugs in this game, some of them minor, all of them annoying. The most annoying part is that many of the complaints have been being voiced for months and they are still not fixed. The blank HOS scenes and the flower coins not dropping are just two of the issues that need to be fixed. I still think the timers in the HOS scenes are not correct.

geniegal
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

[Post New]by geniegal on Jun 25, 14 9:26 PM
I am playing as a Level 17 adventurer. I need the Seal of Prayer to complete a quest from the Dragon. It takes 4 brown stamps. I have played 4 days now over and over and have not seen a brown stamp.

I can understand your throttling down on stuff to prevent the level 27 folks from hoarding supplies, but I am a good 10 levels behind and not getting any closer.

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Jun 25, 14 10:16 PM
The high roller achievement has not been adding my coin wins from the dice game to it. I've been stuck at 14000/30000 for many days now and I win coins consistently from the dice game but they are not getting credited towards this achievement.

Lioula
Clownfish
Clownfish
686 Posts

[Post New]by Lioula on Jun 26, 14 12:06 AM
llaurelwreath wrote:
I've been with BFG for several years and never had an issue they couldn't or wouldn't help me with. MC is a work in progress and the story is meant to continue. There are an awful lot of bugs in this game, some of them minor, all of them annoying. The most annoying part is that many of the complaints have been being voiced for months and they are still not fixed. The blank HOS scenes and the flower coins not dropping are just two of the issues that need to be fixed. I still think the timers in the HOS scenes are not correct.

Hi all.

llaurelwreath,

It's been a couple of days that I have noticed that when I try to "pause" while in a HOS (it happens in the transformed ones i.e Elfish bas ..etc) only the timer stops but I can still click on items. ......

[Post New]by milliemaltese on Jun 26, 14 6:27 PM
Dear BFG / Elephant,
First let me complement you one what I believe should be named game of the year, and definitely, some of the best graphics ever.
Since the last update I have been having increasing problems with no list appearing at the bottom of the HOS. Tonight was the worst yet. Five (5) scenes had no list. Each failed to exhibit the list at least twice. The biggest problem of all was with the "Broken Statue". It failed NINE (9) times in a row before I gave up on it. It didn't matter if I task managered or restarted, it would not exhibit the list. Very Frustrating ! Your attention to this matter would greatly improve my enjoyment of the game.
While you're at it, can you do something about the dragon playing dice? I used to feel I had at least a random chance of beating him. Since the update I haven't beaten him once. That's a lot of coins !!!
Hoping for a fix.
Milliemaltese, playing as Kit, ID# 137388 , Level 29.

Go to: