Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!

[Post New]by SallyJGray on Oct 5, 17 6:16 AM
Hello, the latest version of Gummy Drop seems to be mis-behaving. I start a game and it keeps shutting down on me. So I lose all my lives before actually playing!!
Please help
Thank you

[Post New]by debihug on Oct 5, 17 6:25 AM
My daily chests have disappeared since the update.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 5, 17 7:58 AM
Hi Everyone,

The Moderation Team greatly appreciates player's taking the time to post in this thread what is occurring within their games. I'm sorry to hear that technical issues are present and wanted to help provide some troubleshooting steps for these specific issues.

catmom50, I'm sorry to hear that your sister's game progress disappeared. Since we don't have the tools to investigate this issue from the forums, please have her reach out to our Gummy Drop Support Team with the user IDand what city the game should be located at. The Support Team can look into this.

SallyJGray, welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that your game shuts down when trying to access it. It is recommended to close any background applications to ensure the game has the necessary resources to run properly. Please refer to the following help pages for these steps and click on the specific platform.

Force Close Applications (Android)
Force Close Applications (iOS)

debihug, in regards to the daily rewards, we apologize that these are automatically received after completing any level. If you find that you don't see this credited after completing a level, please reach out to our Gummy Drop Support Team with your user ID and details of the issue.

Thank you everyone for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

Knismesis
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by Knismesis on Oct 5, 17 7:44 PM
debihug wrote:My daily chests have disappeared since the update.

My daily chest icon has also disappeared. I’m not sure I understand this response to this issue:

“In regards to the daily rewards, we apologize that these are automatically received after completing any level. If you find that you don't see this credited after completing a level, please reach out... “

[Post New]by teresaschi on Oct 6, 17 7:55 AM
Everytime I sign in, a little poster comes up that reads, "Your purchases have not been restored". I haven't made any purchases so I don't know why this is coming up? I took a screenshot of the poster. I have to click on it 3 times for it to disappear. It happens everytime I open the game. It's been doing that for a few days. Also back in August, a 9.99 purchase was made while I was playing. I received nothing.

Allnamesinuse
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Allnamesinuse on Oct 6, 17 3:03 PM
The daily chests that were started only in the last update have gone. This wasn't anything to do with achieving a level, just happened automatically every day. Instead of the Daily Rewards record, when I opened the game I was forced to update. Once that was finished I had the Monster message. When I clicked on that I received a message saying I'd 'reached the summit', then another congratulating me for finishing Route 66. There's an envelope showing 1, which leads to a blank requests page. It just seems messy.

However, more importantly for me, each city has to be downloaded again individually. Each takes about 6 minutes on my slow connection and I'm in Dublin. This means just over 5 hours of downloading and I have to be there to start off the next city -all just to get back to where I left the game.

I appreciate the work put into Gummy Drop and the efforts to make it fresh and presumably this is technically unavoidable, but the updates are killing it for me. It's not long since I went through this whole process before.

bfgBeruna
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Oct 6, 17 4:43 PM
Hello Knismesis, teresaschi, and Allnamesinuse,

I'm sorry your games aren't working and am swimming over to help.

Knismesis: Changes were made to how Daily Rewards are triggered, and I apologize if that made it seem like this feature had been removed. The Treasure Chests will now appear after people play their first Gummy Drop! level of the day. The rewards will show up once the round has finished, whether the player wins or loses. The more days in a row this bonus is collected, the better they will be!

teresaschi: The teams behind Gummy Drop! are aware of erroneous signs appearing within the game and are working hard to correct this. I apologize for any inconvenience these messages have caused and want to assure you that a solution is being sought. For the time being, we don't have a way of stopping them, though.

Allnamesinuse: Since it sounds like there's been trouble downloading cities on a slower connection, please contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team. They'll be able to provide some suggestions for resolving this matter.

Thanks for your understanding, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

Edited on 10/08/2017 at 10:06:32 AM PST

Allnamesinuse
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Allnamesinuse on Oct 6, 17 5:09 PM
Thank you for the reply. I came back on to say that I'd worked out what the earlier post meant and how it now works. I opened the game earlier but have spent the time downloading some of the cities. Once I played (and failed) a game, the usual message appeared. I suppose it ensures people do actually play every day.

As for allowing for my ultra-slow connection, the point is more that the cities have to be downloaded individually. Even my current city wasn't part of the update. I don't know whether this can be avoided. With the last few updates I've also been experiencing constant shut-downs, where I try to open a city or a game and am returned to my starting app screen, though I have nothing else open. Even when it happened mid-game I didn't lose anything though.

Thanks again for the quick reply

keitht53
Herring
Herring
348 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on Oct 7, 17 3:32 AM
Having to download every city each time there's an update is a total pain. It never used to be necessary, so why have things changed. As has been said, if using a slow internet connection, or worse still having no internet connnection, the game can be unplayable.

[Post New]by Terrapingal on Oct 7, 17 3:09 PM
I too have lost the daily chest rewards after updating for monsterworld. I obviously don't understand the response about playing a level...I played two levels in the new monsterworld and played level 46-1 Kathmandu (lost). No daily chest rewards info appeared. I've played everyday since the new rewards method was added.

bfgBeruna
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Oct 7, 17 3:39 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm so sorry there have been troubles with the daily chests and thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about the latest updates. If the Treasure Chests don't appear after playing the first level of the day, please contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team. They'll be equipped to investigate and resolve the issue so that you can collect the rewards you've earned.

I also want to advocate for you all, so while the Moderation Team isn't involved in making changes to the game, I'll pass along the feedback about how long it now takes to download cities.

Please don't hesitate to PM me or another active moderator if more questions or concerns arise. We'll be glad to provide help and answers.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by Blades4119 on Oct 7, 17 8:16 PM
I'm having an issue with both pc and Android versions of Gummy Drop! Here's what's happening: I've recently installed and started playing the game on a Samsug Galaxy S7 running Android 7.0, and also on the Facebook Gameroom (HP ProBook 455 G3 Running Win 7Pro) and I have only recently completed Sydney and started on Tokyo. My problem is that, when I attempt to play Sydney, the game (Android) crashes outright and stops working or (PC) freezes to the point I have to reload the game. What is going on? Yes I seem to have the latest version of the game in both platforms.

bfgIlinalta
3,208 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 8, 17 3:17 PM
Hello Blades4119,

Welcome to the forums! Thank you for taking the time to let us know you are experiencing issues with multiple versions of Gummy Drop!. Since it sounds like you are getting crashes, or freezes, I'm going to provide some suggested steps that may be able to help out. I will also provide a way to get in touch with our Support Team if more assistance becomes necessary.

For an Android device crashing while playing, There may be some helpful steps to resolve that issue on the following page:

Crashing, Freezing, Game Won't Open (Android)

As for the issues being seen on Facebook Gameroom, since the Gameroom application was created by Facebook, Facebook is the best source for Gameroom-related technical support. If you experience technical issues when playing a game through Gameroom, such as the game freezing, please check out Facebook's Help Center for troubleshooting tips and further support.

If the suggested steps do not seem to assist, or you continue to see issues with the game, don't hesitate to contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team with your User ID and a description of what is occurring. Be sure to also provide those details that you describe here, as well as any steps you may have tried to resolve those issues. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they can.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this was able to assist. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Colbycritter on Oct 9, 17 7:02 AM
I was up to claiming day 14 or 15 rewards, treasure chest. After the update I started back to day 1. Will this happen after every update?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 9, 17 8:56 AM
Hi Colbycritter,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that after claiming rewards for 14 or 15 days, it had started back to day one. Since it sounds like the requirements have been met for the daily rewards to continue further, please reach out to our Gummy Drop Support Team with your user ID. Please provide the Support Team details of the issue so that they can investigate.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Shanbeis on Oct 9, 17 8:37 PM
Downloaded latest version and completely lost all my progress. The game started me back at tutorial and Australia.

bfgBeruna
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Oct 10, 17 10:08 AM
Hello Shanbeis,

I'm really sorry that downloading the latest version of the game caused progress loss. The good news is that, if the game's connected to a Big Fish Games or a Facebook account, restoring the game to where you were should be a quick process.

Linking a Gummy Drop! game to a Big Fish or a Facebook account saves its progress to our servers. When progress is lost, signing back into the game with those credentials will reload the game. Please see the help page below for further instructions on how to restore the game.

Lost Progress

If those steps don't work, then our Gummy Drop! Support Team will absolutely be able to provide assistance. Please contact them and include your User ID with the inquiry.

Thanks for your patience and for playing the game. If any more questions arise, please PM one of the active Moderators or me. We'll respond as quickly as we can.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by Remuera on Oct 14, 17 1:20 PM
I recently was prompted to reinstall gummy drop as it was slowing my android ph so I did. When I reinstalled the game it took me back to the beginning...sydney. I had reached Hong Kong ...how can I continue from where I left off without having to replay all cities again ...Pls help

[Post New]by Leighms on Oct 14, 17 4:47 PM
I have a brand new phone, i have found dead spots in the game. You can't swipe. I tried restarting, ECT i believe there is a flae.

[Post New]by MeanOlCatLady on Oct 15, 17 10:07 AM
PLEASE HELP! Level 14 in Mexico City includes bombs, nothing new. However, at least 1 or more of the bombs explode in no more than 5 to 10 SECONDS. That must be a programming error, right? Otherwise, it's IMPOSSIBLE to clear that level & move on.

Go to: