test

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Re:Ready for the special room

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Dec 18, 17 5:03 PM
playingthegame wrote:test
Hmmmm your previous post ended with (more later) .... perhaps others were waiting for your additional information to be posted before making a post of their own?

dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
803 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Dec 18, 17 7:33 PM
I can't help but wonder "What in World" is PTG Testing??? Any Ideas AEGram? Hummmmm? Nope... ....Still don't know...Roo?,,,Grim?...Randy?...

Edited on 12/19/2017 at 4:23:45 AM PST

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Dec 18, 17 8:04 PM
I think, since he's going to be away a few days, he'll only be able to post using his phone so he probably set it up in advance so all he has to do is edit the "test" box with his actual post.

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Dec 18, 17 8:25 PM
PLEASE GET A ROOM READY FOR ME. CAN'T GET IN TO THE CASTLE, NO PRIVATE ROOMS. THEY ARE SO PRETTY.

PC HAS ALL IT'S BARS. TASK MANAGER SAYS I HAVE NO WIFI. HAD IT TILL AFTER 6PM NOW IT IS GONE. HAD IT ALL DAY. BUT THE ROOMS WERE NOT READY TILL 5 PM.

JUST MAKE SURE THE ROOM IS COMFY, SOFT MUSIC, THE EAGLES, ROY ORBISON, THE MAMA'S AND PAPA'S THAT SORT OF MUSIC. EARLY 60'S TO SAY 68, I CAN SIT IN A ROCKER AND KNIT, THAT IS IF THEY WILL LET ME HAVE THE NEEDLES. IF NOT CROCHETING WILL DO. BUT I MUST KEEP MY HANDS BUSY.

NO PILLS PLEASE I DON'T DO WELL WITH THEM, JUST NEED A QUITE PLACE TILL EASTER.

Edited on 12/18/2017 at 8:27:39 PM PST

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Dec 18, 17 11:58 PM
Oh dear!
I am sorry for all the confusion caused by my admirers!
My "sharp-eyed" friend has sussed out what I was trying to do and I thought that since no one else would post in the mean-time I could get away with it!
My cell-phone does not have a large storage capacity so I have to also send emails to myself with the Forum URL in order to find you all!
C'est la vie!

dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
803 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Dec 19, 17 4:00 AM
Howdy Charlieiser! Of course you may have a room....but....(that's a big but here dear Friends.. ) #1) You have to past all of Second in Commands PTG's entrance Exams. #2) You have to be really, really Slightly Insane..... ...Doc Poppet will be giving you a Special Room Test to see if you Qualify for this one so be prepared OK....?...As soon as You Qualify Friend Charlieiser...and I know you will so please don't fret...Roo will fix you up with a Brand Spank'un New "Huggy Jacket!"... ....Of course it won't be as "Bedazzled" as what some of Us Old Timers have, (These have to be earned and are given by Captain Randy Himself for deeds done here in the Special Room and Beyond.... ...Oh!..I almost forgot something very important here...Special Room Inhabitants!... About this....Sigh...lets just say ...we have Sweet Giant Rabbits... ...PTG's Godmother whom you really don't want to cross... ...and all kinds of MC Caricatures from within the Castle itself....Any Questions?....

Edited on 12/19/2017 at 4:08:47 PM PST

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Dec 19, 17 3:09 PM
A chill wind blows into the Tea Room through the opening that was once a door.

This is not good.

I get my broom to rummage around the HOS Repository for some of the planks that one of the ambidextrous worthy citizens (playing in a sister game) has planed from logs and combined these with some nails and a hammer to replace the door with an even sturdier one.

That done I turn to face the others, but: “drat! And double drat!”

I am unable to since over half of them have now disappeared into other parts of the Tea Room or Castle.

Before she scuttles out of the room muttering something about “bad, bad monkeys”, Roo mentions the whereabouts of the others and tells me to wait next to a Christmas tree that has mysteriously suddenly appeared in the corner of the tea Room.

My broom is ecstatic as the tree is parched and is making its displeasure known by shedding little sharp needles all over the floor. These are being swept up with a certain amount of gusto!

There is a delicious smell coming from the kitchen but on trying its door I find it is locked

A very familiar voice shouts: “go away whoever you are!”

Almost subconsciously I dodge a rain of pigeon droppings from the rafters and then a larger pellet of fur which is obviously from my owl.

Mmmmmm? Why are they there?

A pigeon descends and perches next to me and I immediately realise it has been sent from my Fairy Godmother.

It's message is simple: DANGER!

Well that is a bit late.

Then my pet owl descends and tries to cajole me out of the door.

But I am not having any more of that, thank you very much!

That way is Trouble (with a capital T!).

So all I can do is to wait for my partners to return and then we WILL have a very much needed pow-wow about recent events.

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Dec 19, 17 3:19 PM

The Castle is buzzing with Christmas preparations.....
Randy is at Kaleys being fitted for his Santa outfit ?.He is refusing to allow anyone else entry whilst his ever expanding waistline is measured.Being navel-less the position of his waistline is causing much debate between them?

PTG refuses to move from the Christmas tree ? at the Castle Vicinity.He jumps into action everytime a needle drops from the huge pine tree.His broom is delighted at the constant supply of debris to collect.

PTGs fairy godmother is on hand whizzing around the tree trying to stop the pigeons from settling & dropping pigeon do do on her godsons head!

Mrs Fletcher hasn't left the kitchen for 4 days which bodes well for us.My special sausage roll recipe which included using up my useless Odd Eggs was deemed "inedible " & I was promptly shuffled on my way.

Grim is more confused than usual as her body is telling her to hibernate for the duration of winter but her brain is telling her to find an enormous sack to leave at the end of her bed,with a note pinned to it saying "Carrots Please".

DD & Poppet are running around collecting the last of the seeds & nuts to fill their hand-made bird feeders that have been distributed all over the Castle.If I hit my head on them one more time I'm going to scream . It's not the crack on the head I object to,it's the peanut butter they use to bind it all together that keeps sticking to my hair!

dandydog is having a little mishap with the put put.After spending considerable time adorning it with tinsel,baubles & fairy lights,when the engine roared into life the heat had an adverse effect on said decorations which melted onto the paintwork.Thankfully the falling snow doused the small fire.

Angel as ever is watching everyone else?,flitting here & there looking for an exclusive scoop that will make the front page....Angels last report of "Reward for missing socks" was met with a rude note from her editor as his office was deluged with sacks of hand knitted socks,none of which were suitable.The 'knitters' have stormed the building demanding their 200 coin reward.

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Dec 19, 17 3:22 PM
It suddenly occurs to me that I haven't seen Fez,my pet monkey for some time.I leave my friends to search for him.I stop off to collect some bananas,then make my way to the Harbour.

Feeling the need to rest I sit at the Dark Portal & eat a banana...well Fez won't miss one banana.As I start to climb through the portal I see the Mailman approach the Barrel Organ & pass coins? to Fez.I back track a couple of steps intrigued to know what is going on
The Mailman leaves two sacks,one large & one small,waves at Fez then departs on the Mail boat.How odd!I ponder to myself.

After checking no-one is around Fez carefully unties the large sack & empties it into the back of the Barrel Organ.I can't see what is in the sack but I do not have to wait long to find out.A few moments later Fez starts to wind up the handle & as he moves faster my eyes stare at the pipes in disbelief!!

With every half turn a floating snowman,tree or sock is released from the top of a pipe.Quick as a flash I jump out & say "Hi Fez" I see fear on his face as he tries to kick the second bag out of sight.I wave the bananas in front of his face.He grabs them & runs off.

Unable to resist I haul the sack out & read the message printed on the side.."To be released on the 24th" I open it & peer inside.I am aghast to see that the sack contains the missing floating items that we are all searching for!

Fuming I re-load the Barrel Organ & turn the handle as fast as I can,releasing all the elusive missing socks,trees & snowmen.I do hope everyone has enough wands to capture them

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Dec 23, 17 1:23 PM
Feeling a need to be alone ,I sit in my old Christmas Room which this year is empty,cold & gloomy.Even the old worn chair has gone & only the cobwebs remain.I am engulfed in a fog of sadness on this the eve of Christmas.I have no gifts for any of my friends or the other inhabitants that roam the Castle .

I have been so busy enjoying my new room & the new HOS's it just slipped my scatterbrained mind.There just isn't enough time left.With my elbows on my knees & my hands wrapped around my face my eyes go misty & a steady flow of tears runs down my cheeks

I wipe my eyes with the edge of my skirt & look around at this dismal space.I stare at the full moon & I wonder if I am missed in the Tea Room.I can almost smell the mince pies & the chocolate cookies from PTG's godmother. .I gulp as I try to hold back another onslaught of tears .

I wipe my face again & my hand catches on my Wish Master pendant hanging around my neck.Like a lightning bolt strike I feel a surge of energy coursing through my veins.
"AuntieRoo,you can't give up that easily" I say to myself...Already I can feel a plan emerging ......

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Dec 23, 17 1:44 PM
Many hours have passed & exhaustion has seeped into every bone in my body,but finally it is done..

I walk back to the door & survey my handiwork to make sure I haven't forgotten anything.

The golden brocade graces the walls & the lace ribbon adds a touch of elegance.The turquoise light reflects hues of blue that are both soft & calming.My old bottles are filled with heady scents of morning dew,flower nectar & my favourite,Jasmine.All are lined up on the shelf next to my special jug of infused spices from the East.

The fonds of the tropical palm sway gently,(which sets of the tinkling of the wind chimes ) as they lean over my piece de resistance ......

A huge sunken bath.....At last the Castle has a decent bathroom fit for the inhabitants who roam these lands.
I will leave a note for the male residents "IF YOU USE IT,CLEAN IT" Ha ha ha
(ROFL) ha ha .

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Dec 24, 17 2:42 PM
Sigh ..... I sit in the Flying Boat with my friends, the pigeons ...... (at least now I can sit and the cough that shattered my bones has finally abated) ......

I wonder where all the inhabitants of the Special Room have wandered off to ..... there has been little word from any of them ..... perhaps my pilot's telescope will assist me ..... Ah.....

There is Roo .... to the point of exhaustion .... who has created a lovely sunken bath for all to enjoy .... yet, I can tell she is sad because she has no gifts to place under trees this next night ..... not to worry, Roo .... the huge sunken bath will be a gift to be used for many, many times to come..... it is a gift that will keep on giving.

PTG, has gone missing (again) ... he got my message about the Danger lurking on the grounds, but he missed the rest of the message warning him of strangers creeping up from behind and zapping them with needles filled with some ghastly potion that will literally put you to bed for days!

Riddler, Grim, Angel, DandyDog, and all the others are noticeably missing --- ah, I see some of them frantically searching around a beautiful fireplace, tree, and table with food in abundance in some new room with a Christmas theme ..... and when not in there they are hunting flying snowmen, trees, and stockings ---- where they will put them all is a wonder to me! ..... after all, each of them only have 2 feet ..... how many stockings can one person need????? And tree upon tree upon tree??? Surely one only needs a single tree under which to place gifts ..... and the forest should be showing signs of depletion, yet it remains the same......strange....very strange.

(continued)

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Dec 24, 17 2:44 PM
Mrs. Fletcher labors in the Tea Room kitchen preparing a wondrous feast for our friends .... but, will any be there to enjoy its bounty before it all goes to waste?

And .... I sssssosooooooooo worry about our dear Captn Randy ..... he was looking quite pale and seemed to be under much stress and duress ..... I fear his health is not good ..... and I'm pretty sure I heard him say he can not have a "cuppa" (as in tea) or any chocolate!!!!!! What sadistic person, thing, situation would allow anyone to deny two of life's necessities to a person??????

For now, I shall hang a special star on my tree for each of these lovely darlin's ..... with PTG's star on the top of the tree (of course) --- and I wish them each and every one to have a lovely and memorable time with family and friends ..... and may the new year bring joy, health, and friendship to them all!

dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
803 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Dec 27, 17 6:57 AM
"Bam!,,Bam!..Bam!..Mrs Fletcher!..Mrs Fletcher!..My Goodness Salty..It's way too early for Breakfast dear..Bing and I.."It's an Emergency Mrs Fletcher...A real Emergency involving The Captain and his Dragon Frost!".. ..What in the World Happened Salty?... ...I don't have all of the particulars right now Mrs Fletcher... it seems like Frost sensed that Captain Randy was about to be attacked by an unknown Enemy so tried to return Him to the Dragon Queen Post Haste.. But alas.. ..Poor Frosts left wing was so badly injured...he..he..sniff..sniff.. ..."That's all right Salty".. ..No it isn't alright Mrs Fletcher!... ...Both Frost and the Captain are this very minute under the care of Doc Poppet cause Frost couldn't make it through the Portal with his poor wing....Doc Poppet needs PTG and His Guardian Angel, ROO, Grim, DD, Angel, and Everybody else there at his Clinic Pronto! You go ahead and alert PTG Salty right away and Bing and I will gather Dandydog and be with you shortly Ok..... .............What a terrible thing to have happened here in the Special Room dear Friends but Captain Randy has been trying his best to prepare His Special Room Co-hearts for what's coming....and now it's here.....

Edited on 12/27/2017 at 7:05:09 AM PST

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Dec 27, 17 8:50 AM
Everyone is busy decorating and cooking and such for Christmas so no one seems to remember it's my birthday today! Oh, good grief, Angel, it's been like this all your life since being born during the holidays, so stop feeling sorry for yourself and find something fun to do to contribute to the festivities. After all, it is Christmas, a time for giving....not thinking about yourself!

I know! I'll go grab all the editors socks and I'll half fill them with straw & distribute them around the castle for the hedgehogs/ mice to sleep in. All the critters deserve some Christmas too!

As I near the office, I see a huge crowd of knitters gathered outside! Uh, oh! I think I'd better take some of the socks to Kaley's and sell them so I can pay the knitters the 200 reward! Hmm......nice idea, that! Good for everyone all round, even if I do say so myself. Hahaha

I slip into the office by the back door so I can gather all the sacks of socks because I've got a lot to do before the big feast at Mrs. Fletcher's! First, I go by Kaley's to sell the socks so I can go back and pay off the knitters. I see Randy in the tailor's area of the store being fitted for a Santa's suit? I don't let him see me as I sidle up to the register to get paid for the mis-matched socks.....the latest trend, I tell the cashier.

Next, I take the rest and start distributing them to all the critters so they'll have a nice warm place to sleep in. I just dropped off my last sock at the side of Mrs. Flecther's Tea Room, when I overhear her telling Salty everyone is needed at Doc Poppet's clinic! This can't be good, so off I go.......

Edited on 12/27/2017 at 8:52:26 AM PST

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Dec 27, 17 10:31 AM
I feel much better now Doc has fixed me up and looked after Frost's banged up wing
still can see Doc's face when I showed her Frost and his boo boo, don't hink she ever saw never mind treated a Dragon, but she was a brave soldier and did her duty, just not sure what was in that horse needle she stuck me down under with , but it is glowing like Rodolph's nose right now.
I slip out after sending Frost back to gaurd the Dome and rest his wing , he will sleep a bit with the med's Doc gave him and his belly full of mice and rats.
I slip in to Kaleys and ask is my suit ready ?? I am runing a tad late,,
I am dressed in the most gorgeous Red Suite and matching Hat black belt and fur toped Boots I really do feel like Santa
HO HO HO of I go to The Tea Room with a huge bag over my shoulder.
As I enter I see the poor tree bent almost in to now this will never do as I reach in my secret pockect and grab my Honey Rum pop the cork and give the Tree a good drink,,
In a flash the tree flys straight up and the bells start to chime Jingel Bells,,, thats better,, I let out a very LOUD HO HO HO SANTA IS HERE COME GATHER AROUND KIDDIES,,,,
Like magic my whole gang comes in the crooked door, and sit in front of me.
With Twinkle in my eye I call out there names..
Roo here is some very special blend bath oils from the East that The Geni enhanced do the bottels will never run dry.
PTG here is a hand made holder for your special broom and yes that is a Fairy on the cover
DD a brand new custom made leather boots and matching buck skin blouse,
Grim here is that special book you have been looking for and a new so you can see the whole Castel and Area.
Mrs Fletcher becarelfull it is heavy,, she opens the box to see a brand new set of forever cook ware .
Doc Poppet I know you need this as I watch he open a complete set of surgical tools and sterlizer
AEG I know you can see us and I know you need this == a brand new magical wand
Dandydog here is your special helmet and googles and scarf for when you are on the Put Put and a special pouch for Flash
Angel you get two presents today ,, this one being for Xmas === a leather bound Day Planer with The MC engraved on it's cover and for your birthday gold pen and pencil set with eraser and never ending ink oh and the feather quail just in case you want to change the writing it does wondeous things.

I look around at the critters and HO HO HO belly laugh no Santa did not forget you as I hand out socks, trees, candy canes , filled and *

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Dec 27, 17 10:36 AM
covered with there favorite treats,,
Now for those who are not here and I can not hand you your gift I put them under the tree that is glowing and chimes ringing Jingle Bells and under the close watch of PTG HO HO HO no lets make that Roo that way I know you will get them.
Sorry PTG but you can be such a doorknob at times.
I stand up put my finger to my nose and in a flash ***POOF****
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Dec 27, 17 12:07 PM
The pigeons were snuggled inside the rafters near the roof inside the Tea Room ..... my eyes and ears, you know (just in case I'm needing a little nap) ..... As all the others are oohing and aahing over their gifts from Captn Santa ...... my littlest pigeon notices that no one is watching the wand left on the table.

In one swift swoop, he flies down and gathers the wand in his beak .....then flies off toward the Flying Boat, where he has now deposited it in my hand ..... hmmmm, sniff, sniff....... the wand has a distinct odor of phoenix feathers, with a touch of dragon's blood..... it has a nice balance, and when I swish it left and right, it lights up with minute sparks ...... yes, indeed, it is a very fine wand ..... and I shall no longer need to go to the Potion Shop to use the wand hidden there.

I shall remember this gift ..... and some day, perhaps, I shall be able to repay the kind gesture ..... time and events will tell........

LJM5091
Clownfish
Clownfish
608 Posts

[Post New]by LJM5091 on Dec 27, 17 11:19 PM
What happened to Santa...??
Admiring the soft leather of the new boots and leather jerkin Santa had given me, I barely caught the POOF!! as Santa disappeared before our eyes!

He wished us a Christmasy farewell and, rather than rising up the chimney to the rooftop, he shot like a falling tree or snowman, spiraling sideways around the tearoom with sparkly snowflakes trailing below his shiny black boots and then...in an instant.... Santa wasn’t there....only a little bit of Christmas sparkle left to twinkle down on us.

Santa! Captain Randy... I was so happy to see him. He looked almost regal in his well-tailored Santa suit. I thought we would have time to talk to him before he left again.

Everyone had placed her or his Santa-present under the scraggly tree. Only now, it somehow gained new life and stood proudly displaying the glowing spun glass ornaments adorning it along with the pile of gifts waiting to surprise Santa.

Maybe we can leave them as they are and he will return soon to receive them. .

Go to: