bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Tamara the 13th technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 28, 10 1:14 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

tuttepeever
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

Re:Post any Tamara the 13th technical issues here only

[Post New]by tuttepeever on Dec 28, 10 3:20 AM
I notice that two of us are stuck in the space place. Finding where to fill the cup with the extra water. Is there a glitch?

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Dec 28, 10 6:36 AM
What do you mean by stuck? Is your screen frozen? Is the game locked up? Or do you mean you don't know where to go or what to do and can't find out how to do it?

lyn58
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by lyn58 on Dec 28, 10 6:46 AM
Well another game for the growing pile of games I can't play. I get to the first scene and it won't let me go forward. Had to control-alt-delete to end game. It may well be time to find another game sight.

ingeash
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

[Post New]by ingeash on Dec 28, 10 8:16 AM
I have played right through almost to the end of the fire section and the game stopped and I had to restart and the whole of that section was gone, I have to start again. Will it happen again? i'll get back and tell you.

I played it through again and it seemed ok? Fluke? Well I'm happy, quite refreashing, really enjoyed playing thank you BF

Edited on 12/28/2010 at 2:48:44 PM PST

ingeash
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

[Post New]by ingeash on Dec 28, 10 8:19 AM
I have played right through almost to the end of the fire section and the game stopped and I had to restart and the whole of that section was gone, I have to start again. Will it happen again? i'll get back and tell you.
I am using Windows XP

Helmaron
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Helmaron on Dec 28, 10 12:46 PM
lyn58 wrote:Well another game for the growing pile of games I can't play. I get to the first scene and it won't let me go forward. Had to control-alt-delete to end game. It may well be time to find another game sight.

Same here.

I entered the "vestibule" for the green man's cavern but despite clicking on the door to enter the cavern it would not let me go forward.

I was lucky enough to be able to exit through the menu.

At least THIS time the problems started BEFORE I bought the game.

It seems that more and more big fish games are developing faults, usually AFTER the trial is finished and the game has been bought.

Sante001
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by Sante001 on Dec 28, 10 1:14 PM
After downloading and starting the game. As soon as I hit "skip," the game ends and takes me back to BF -- play again or purchase. I tried restarting the game without hitting the "skip." When I do this, it let's me go through most of the introduction of the game, then, the game stops and back to the BF options to play again or purchase. What's up?

bambibates
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by bambibates on Dec 28, 10 3:03 PM
Merry Christmas all !! I have been playing the game and I find that I have to click all over the place to pick up an item is anyone else having that problem.?? It then started to work properly and I purchased the game ...but now I am stuck with the harpoon for the Merman...I keep clicking on the handle on the tree but it wont do anything ...any feed back would be appreicated ...Thanks

[Post New]by maxdebord on Dec 28, 10 3:08 PM
I totally agree with Lyn58. This is the third HOG in the last couple of weeks I haven't been able to play. It won't go any farther than the first scene. This problem is really getting old. I think I should also start looking around for another game site!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by tecatekila on Dec 29, 10 8:40 AM
I bought the game, but in the chapter 5 it stopped and the game manager says "thank you for play tamara 13th" or something like that, the game stopped. what can I do to fix it?

pixielily
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

[Post New]by pixielily on Dec 29, 10 6:50 PM
I did not have an issue with the game play so far, but when the trial ended my screen went fuzzy and bouncy. I had to refresh my screen to get it to stop I have never had this issue with a game.

Inanga
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by Inanga on Dec 29, 10 7:02 PM
This is the third game since Xmas Day that I haven't been able to play - am so disappointed.

spieleboy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by spieleboy on Jan 1, 11 2:27 AM
Same here. Right in the beginning, It says "try entering the cavern"......and that is it. I click on the door and nothing happend. I clicked all over the place, nothing. I tried it with different profiles, nothing helped. What a dissappointment, and no buy.

Nightowl33
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Nightowl33 on Jan 2, 11 11:13 PM
I've had 2 crashes of the game, both at the same part. It is in the Faerie area where Gray's supposed to play the violin and he suggests I charge my magic. When I click on the top right square to turn it, it crashes. Each time I had to restart that entire chapter, which is annoying. It involves the 4 different colors of magic - red, green, yellow, and blue.

thanks!

edit: I found a way around it by pressing SKIP every time it asked me to charge the magic.

Edited on 01/04/2011 at 12:10:14 AM PST

cyndyk2
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by cyndyk2 on Jan 3, 11 10:44 AM
I'm stuck in the fire scene where I'm supposed to be able to pick up a bowl, but there's no bowl to be found anywhere. I've looked at the walkthrough carefully, gone over and over the scene, but there is nothing there! This is so frustrating. I have had no problems with this game up to this point, and had hoped my problems with Mac and Big Fish were finally over. Guess not...

Cyndy K.

[Post New]by ShineaYuki on Jan 3, 11 12:13 PM
I've got the same problem as many others: the first location and i couldn't even enter the second cavern. And as I can see, no reply from BFG- what a ****

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

[Post New]by VTCT on Jan 7, 11 9:10 PM
I have played this game through the whol why but I am now on the 2nd time and at the point of the book and keys with star and you have to turn them a certain way. I get 3 turns then the came crashes and puts me back at the start of this level. Tried 3 times and get the same results. Any Help Out There.

[Post New]by chooks21 on Jan 8, 11 9:29 PM
i have had trouble with the first part,in a the cave,cant open the door.i have to click on it t ime and time again ,wat is going on,,

[Post New]by soldiersmomma on Jan 16, 11 10:00 AM
bought the game, however, I need to know if anyone could help me here? I am in the cavern and I have all 5 stones that fit onto the mound, my hand turns into a fist and I have tried to put the stones into the mound in the order the stone holes light up. I can not get the stones to go into their correct holes/slots. I also come back out from the mound and go bk to the mound and my hand is still a fist. How can I put the stones into their correct order or even into their slots? I will also click on inventory to release the stone and it doesn't happen. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I went to the help page and did not find a post or thread or reply for an answer for this problem. That is why I am here. lol

Go to: