lovetoocraft
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

luring the cat away?

[Post New]by lovetoocraft on Dec 28, 10 1:34 PM
I have just entered the house. I clicked on the black cat and the caption stated that maybe I could find a way to lure the cat away...I do not see anything to get the cat to move or leave.

Next I looked at the walkthrough. The instruction said to click on the cat then to click on the code for the safe. I clicked on the cat...nothing happened. Next I attempted to look for the area under the staircase to obtain the safe code. No where did the curser change to indicate an area to click on to obtain the code.

First, does the cat need to move before I can obtain the code?
If yes, how do I move the cat?

Second, if the cat does not have to move, how do I find the code? Is there something else I need to do in order to access the code that I have not already done?

Frustrating...the instructions read: click on the cat
click on the code under stairs

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:luring the cat away?

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Dec 28, 10 1:39 PM
Hi there,
You need something to lure the cat away. Do you have something in your inventory that you could use? Something that might interest it?
If not, you will find it in a H0 scene in a different location and can then come back to use it.
Hope this gives you a "nudge" in the right direction.
Cheers

lovetoocraft
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by lovetoocraft on Dec 29, 10 4:55 PM
Thank you so much for the "nudge". Am on my way to find it.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Dec 29, 10 5:19 PM
You're most welcome, hope you complete this most enjoyable game - then you can try it again to acquire all of the awards!!
Cheers

[Post New]by Underthebridge on Jan 5, 12 1:03 PM
use the mechanical mouse from the **** scene

Go to: