bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Farm Craft technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 29, 10 12:34 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

NetRook
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:Post any Farm Craft technical issues here only

[Post New]by NetRook on May 5, 11 10:50 PM
access violation 0X00407584, error reading at 0X0000098, program terminated
level 21. This occured on an exit/save. Now cannot open level 21

what should I do

[Post New]by great_blues_hero on Jun 11, 12 1:18 AM
I'm having an issue with this game. I'm not sure the number of the level, but it's the REALLY long one where there is task after task. Suddenly the game will not load. It gives me the error message like the person above me in this thread. Any fixes? I'd hate to have to start over, and then have the same thing happen.

[Post New]by sarahjane59 on Dec 31, 12 5:42 PM
my farm craft when i press start to play it brings up saved game i press yes and it gives me Access Violation 0x004412979 what can i do to fix it?

harmony
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by harmony on Feb 21, 14 5:52 PM
Same thing with me, it worked fine on the demo, now it does the same error access violation.

Go to: