cleoladycat
Manatee
Manatee
3,734 Posts

Farm Craft Todays DD 29/12/10 Any comments or reviews?

[Post New]by cleoladycat on Dec 29, 10 12:37 AM
Any comments or reviews fishes?

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

Re:Farm Craft Todays DD 29/12/10 Any comments or reviews?

[Post New]by gimmegames on Dec 29, 10 3:20 AM
I love this game! Farming time management game. This one didn't crash my computer like Ranch Rush 2 did (- your results may vary...). I own (and love) Farm Craft 2 also, and I'm glad to own both of them - doesn't feel redundant to me. I found it easier to take regular breaks from this first game - after every goal - than the second one.

barbiecats2000
Catfish
Catfish
1,668 Posts

[Post New]by barbiecats2000 on Dec 29, 10 6:02 AM
Farm Craft 2 is still sitting in my folder of unfinished games because it just got too hectic to complete a level. This happened early on in the game for me so I certainly don't want another until I can complete the one I have.

For those who were able to complete this game - congratulations!

Happy new year to all the fishies in the pond.

Off to check out the new $4.99 special - let's see what that's about.

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

[Post New]by gimmegames on Dec 29, 10 6:39 AM
The levels are shorter in Farm Craft than in Farm Craft 2 I think. I made it through this Farm Craft faster and easier, I'm thinking... Really, I think I'd recommend this one sooner than Farm Craft 2, since 2 has you farming in the dark and so on.

Edited on 12/29/2010 at 6:40:39 AM PST

[Post New]by campylaura on Dec 29, 10 9:17 AM
Timer alert!

Not only does this game have a timer, but there is not enough time to complete anything and it very quickly gets out of hand with more beds to tend than the heroine can possibly manage.

It is a cute premise and if there was a no-timer option I would definitely buy this but I couldn't even get past the 2nd level before I felt my blood pressure going up and the clicking frenzy was more than I could stand.

I am not a fan of anxiety producing games that race the clock and if the first two levels are that hard I can't even imagine what later levels would be like!

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

[Post New]by gimmegames on Dec 29, 10 10:03 AM
It's not so frantic once you get used to it. Time management games have a bit of a learning curve to them - some get relaxing and some don't. Alice Greenfingers 2 is a good untimed farming tm game to learn on, and with no pests even, if I recall. But this would be the first game after that that I'd recommend.

Edited on 12/29/2010 at 10:10:39 AM PST

Stevihj
Clownfish
Clownfish
507 Posts

[Post New]by Stevihj on Dec 29, 10 11:39 AM
The graphics are cartoon like and fun. The gameplay is TM farming with goals. I found the game enjoyable, but similar to others I had played. The storyline is humorous and enjoyable.

This game is an A.

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by Mamalita on Dec 29, 10 11:19 PM
This is a nice game. The timer seems to be for the gold level. I never ran totally out of time such that I had to start a level over. Several levels are silver rather than gold. I think with the gold there is also a trophy awarded. I have gotten a few of those so far. I have not gone back to replay a level. It is rather frustrating to complete one goal on a level and then have another imposed upon you. I've just recently started playing TM games.

One hint that helped me was to set up the fields in the pattern of the sprinkler so that there are no watering chores. There are a total of 36 squares surrrounding the sprinkler.

Go to: