Totally stuck on level 22

[Post New]by Cabbagepatcher on Dec 29, 10 5:05 AM
Any help would be much appreciated. The best I have done is to die on the very last level and I can't remember how I even got that far

Re:Totally stuck on level 22

[Post New]by Zoonuk on Dec 30, 10 3:02 PM
Focus around the intersection. Make sure your points are focused in the proper plants - if not redistribute them properly. The only plant I don't use is the poison plant.

Place the plants on the straight away and the two little islands around the intersection. The only plants I would position on the islands would be cactuses and tomatos.

On the straight away, I would place the pea shooters and corn shooters.

On the last wave, make sure to sell your cactuses to invest them in upgrades to help add a little extra damage. Make sure not to upgrade your cactuses above lvl 3. If you need more upgrade points, go back and pound out a few of the other levels you are able to complete. Good luck.

[Post New]by Cabbagepatcher on Jan 1, 11 4:08 AM
Thank you! Now I'm trying hard to conquer my addiction to poison plants, I love those little puffers. I'll keep trying! I could wish they had made this game a little easier, I've replayed earlier levels until I'm blue in the face and I'm starting to get a bit frustrated.

[Post New]by Zoonuk on Jan 1, 11 1:39 PM
Check out the post "Videos of Game Play for Several Garden Panic Levels" if you get to stuck. Great post and helped me past a 3-4 levels I was absolutely stuck on. Sometimes a slight change in tactics helps dramatically. Good luck and enjoy.

[Post New]by Cabbagepatcher on Jan 2, 11 5:04 AM
Yes! Finally made it with 3 strawberries to spare, thank you. ( I did weaken and put in a couple of poison plants somewhere around wave 25 though!)
Now onto the dreaded level 23....

Go to: