griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

Don't Buy

[Post New]by griffgirl on Dec 29, 10 2:49 PM
I played this thru a different game sight and am glad I didn't have to buy it. Won't spoil it but did not like the ending and thought the story was mindless and awful. Will not get the sequel if there is one.

Re:Don't Buy

[Post New]by BonnieBlue102 on Jan 20, 11 10:21 PM
I bought it........sorry I did.

yvonnehoho
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by yvonnehoho on Apr 19, 11 10:50 PM
griffgirl...that's your opinion, but please don't tell people what to buy or not to buy

let them make their own decisions
if someone is telling me I shouldn't buy some game I sure will buy it, and most of the time it turns out to be a nice (or even more) game

[Post New]by lilfarmtruck on Apr 21, 11 11:55 AM
yvonnehoho wrote:griffgirl...that's your opinion, but please don't tell people what to buy or not to buy

let them make their own decisions
if someone is telling me I shouldn't buy some game I sure will buy it, and most of the time it turns out to be a nice (or even more) game

Ditto! I always try a game on my own first. Some of the games I love are not popular. Thats just me and to each his own. Every one has different tastes. Since the sequel seems popular, I'm going to try this one first....I like to play games in sequence if there is more than one in a series. For me it adds to the gameplay. I'm funny that way..lol

lvfao
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

[Post New]by lvfao on May 17, 11 1:27 PM
i don't know how i missed this the first go round, but i noticed a letters to nowhere 2, and it seemed worth a second look. got to wondering about the first LTN, so i d/l it and was quite pleased. I usually like 'em dark and hard, and this isn't a walk on the beach but it's rather amusing. good graphics, hidden objects are not always easy to find, and so far the puzzles are easy enough.
the wife's voice is somewhat annoying, but the dev's thoughtfully included a skip option. i think the story line is interesting, and i quite like the game as a whole.

for me this was a buy. and for the record, i always demo and then read the forums...one person's dismissal never deters me...or two....

Go to: