running the cradle of rome 2

[Post New]by hbowling on Dec 29, 10 5:56 PM
when i run cradle of rome 2, i cant see the game or the boards to even play the game. i am about ready to give up my 63 levels and say screw it! HELP! what else is there for me to try to fix the game?

pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

Re:running the cradle of rome 2

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on Dec 30, 10 8:38 AM
See the green envelope on the lower right side of this page.

Click it to get help. They will show you the help topics first, then if you still can find a solution, you can fill out a form that will go the the BigFish technicians. They will get back to you with a solution to your problem.

elcbee1
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by elcbee1 on Dec 30, 10 11:35 PM
I just downloaded this game to try it, and I think I'm having the same problem as you. Weird! The lush background is great but the game board and instructions are all a bright, light yellow-white. I can't see anything! Never had this happen before. I'll try to fix by trashing it and download again.

elcbee1
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by elcbee1 on Jan 2, 11 3:59 PM
elcbee1 wrote:I just downloaded this game to try it, and I think I'm having the same problem as you. Weird! The lush background is great but the game board and instructions are all a bright, light yellow-white. I can't see anything! Never had this happen before. I'll try to fix by trashing it and download again.

Today I tried the game and I have no problems with it! Glad I did because I've enjoyed playing it. Not sure what "trick" I used to get it OK; I think it might have been a glitch in the feed to my computer. Anyway, happy now!

[Post New]by simom1013 on Jan 5, 11 5:00 PM
I can download the game but keep getting error when opening it. Went to POGO and was able to download and play the game. The problem seems to be Big Fish software and not mine.

Go to: