bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

The Mac version of Awakening: Moonfell Wood is here!

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 30, 10 12:48 AM
If you would like to check it out , you can go to the game page here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Awakening: Moonfell Wood players.

If you need further technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting tech support through our help pages, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article..

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy Gaming!

bfgFlounder

Re:The Mac version of Awakening: Moonfell Wood is here!

[Post New]by annamde on Jan 1, 11 10:06 PM
I have successfully downloaded Awakening Moonfell wood to my MAC, however the game will not show on the screen. It keeps asking me if I want to play again Could you please advise me on a solution to pull up the game?

FinnyFine
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by FinnyFine on Jan 12, 11 1:41 PM
Doesn't work for me. I get a black screen with music playing in the background. I have to force quit to exit.

The Mac version of Awakening: Moonfell Wood is here!

[Post New]by monkeymom2 on May 1, 11 11:23 AM
No problem until now. The pocket dragon would only light 4 of the braziers in the Secret Chamber behind the bookshelf. I've shut down, went back to the beginning and it will only light 4. Any suggestions? I can't move forward until all 7 are lit.

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on May 3, 11 5:34 AM
Hi monkeymom2,

Welcome to the pond!

One of the tricks I can recommend is that once your pocket dragon is selected, use the cursor to select the braziers.

This will usually resolve any placement issues and allow you to progress .

Hope this helps,

bfgImbrium

[Post New]by monkeymom2 on May 3, 11 8:41 PM
Thank you. I will try that now.

[Post New]by lmtur51 on Jun 4, 11 8:41 PM
Let me tell you first, I absolutely love the Mac version of Moonfell Wood. It's a wonderful game. Unfortunately, I got stuck. I think I forgot to do something. Maybe you can tell me. I'm as far as the Witch's Tower. I created the statues at the moonbridge, then walked across the bridge to the Tower. Did my little bit at the cross-road and onto the Tower. I picked up the Botany book before hand, but when I got to the garden (I was able to restore and retrieve everything in the garden...), I forgot to use the Botany book on the herbs (to identify them). Instead I put the book on the shelf and ordered the books as they were supposed to be. I can't retrieve the book to use in the garden. I met the mysterious goblin who's suppose to help me open a cabinet (according to my aide Mira), but all he's interested in is me getting him the goblin king's crown. I even was able to restore the statue of the bear king, but can't bring him to life because I don't know where to locate the block of lead I need to create the fish. I have the potion to make him live again, but no... Mira says I need to go to the tower to find the lead. If it's in the fireplace, how do I retrieve it? I tried the crow-bar. That wouldn't work. Did I miss my opportunity at the herb garden with that book? Sorry for being so wordy. I tend to give lots of info.

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jun 15, 11 8:00 AM
Hi lmtur51,

Welcome to the pond!

Not to worry, I was actually looking for that lead for ages too.

You get it in a cage at the bottom of the well in the tower :

# Look at the close-up of the well.

# Place the STEEL WEIGHTS into the cage (M).

# Use the CROWBAR to tip the cage into the well (N).

# Once the other cage appears, use the OIL CAN on the hinges ( O ).

# Use the WIRE BRUSH to clean off the rust (P).

# Use the IRON KEY to open the cage (Q).

# Take the LEAD BLOCK ( R ).

If you would like some more information or to have a look at some screenshots, be sure to check out the Awakening: Moonfell Wood Walkthrough.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Go to: