Another excellent game - wish it was longer though

[Post New]by SeaSpray_21 on Dec 30, 10 3:14 PM
Completed this one in 5hrs, definately the best Sherlock Holmes game and well rewarded for one of the best storylines

gum_nut
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:Another excellent game - wish it was longer though

[Post New]by gum_nut on Jan 3, 11 4:13 AM
[b]I have bought 3 Sherlock Holmes games now and this one is by far the best!Happy New Year fellow fishies.

[Post New]by littlefrisco on Jan 20, 11 8:12 PM
Are there other Holmes' games out there? I loved this one and am a definite Holmes-a-phile. . . but I don't remember seeing any others listed on Big Fish

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Jan 20, 11 8:30 PM
littlefrisco wrote:Are there other Holmes' games out there? I loved this one and am a definite Holmes-a-phile. . . but I don't remember seeing any others listed on Big Fish

Other Sherlock Holmes games are large file games and will be found in that category.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jan 20, 11 9:16 PM
Hi there littlefrisco,
There are two other Sherlock Holmes games that are H0 oriented. The Lost Cases of Sherlock Holmes and The Lost Cases of 221B Baker Street.
Cheers

Tikatoy
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by Tikatoy on Jan 21, 11 11:12 AM
After I finished the game, I went to read the reviews for the Collector's Edition and wish I'd gotten that instead for the bonus gameplay. I know that if I buy that now I could get the credit back for the standard edition I've already purchased, but then I'd have to play the whole game through again and I don't want to do that quite so soon.

Next time I'll have to pay more attention to Collector's Edition reviews to get an idea of bonus gameplay (which is supposed to be about 1.5 hours for this game)--I just automatically assume that it's not going to be worth the extra money most of the time.

cwy2009
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by cwy2009 on Feb 21, 11 11:45 AM
There is another great game in this series called "Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper", and I wonder why it is never available at bigfish. Is it too grisly and not "family-friendly" enough? It does feature crime scenes involving mutilated women, including one minigame where you manipulate eviscerated female entrails. It is a full-blown adventure game, not a casual game, however, but a very enjoyable one at that.

Go to: