zuix
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

Cheats for the desperate

[Post New]by zuix on Dec 30, 10 7:20 PM
As a last resort, if you just can't get expert on a certain level, here is a cheat to allow you to do so!

(removed by moderator)

Happy cheating (in the last resort only, of course)!

Edited on 01/12/2011 at 2:50:23 PM PST

loriaudio
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

why is roads to rome so much harder than roads to rome 2?

[Post New]by loriaudio on Dec 31, 10 3:06 PM
i rolled through all 40 levels of roads to rome 2 but cant get past level 7 before time runs out its maddening is anyone else having triublewith the first game if anyone has any sugggestions write me at (removed by moderator) thanks
Lori

Edited on 01/12/2011 at 2:46:23 PM PST

Re:Cheats for the desperate

[Post New]by Mefiant_aus on Jan 6, 11 10:50 PM
Ok I tried this

Go to "C:\Program Files\Roads of Rome\res\xml\levels" I don't have anything that says levels in xml.

I have
broken
dialogs
globals
resources
settings
string
tutorial

any suggestions its the only level i can't get expert on

zuix
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by zuix on Jan 12, 11 8:47 AM
I checked my file path, and that definitely does have the levels. Your files sound like what you find in Roads to Rome 2, so maybe you have a newer version of Roads to Rome 1 also, which was changed after I discovered this cheat. Sorry!

zuix
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by zuix on Jan 14, 11 6:07 PM
The content of my original post was removed because following my instructions may damage your files if you do it incorrectly. If you want more info, just send me a PM.

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

Cheats for the desperate

[Post New]by Leanda1 on Apr 13, 12 6:46 PM
zuix wrote:As a last resort, if you just can't get expert on a certain level, here is a cheat to allow you to do so!

(removed by moderator)

Happy cheating (in the last resort only, of course)!

Now Why in the world would you remove this moderator??? that is just plain mean! We are loyal BFG-ers (at least I am!) and while I do go to other places to find a walkthrough now and again - I still only buy my games from you! I think it stinks that you would remove something like this especially if you don't offer a walkthrough FOR FREE yourselves!! JMHO

Lean

Go to: