bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Tasty Planet: Back for Seconds

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 31, 10 12:05 AM
Gobble up the entire Tasty Planet in this fun and exciting Adventure game! Grow in size and take on even more delectable items as you storm through level after level as an extremely hungry blob of grey goo. Start off in a small science lab, but take on the entire city in Tasty Planet – Back for Seconds. Track down new treats and take over the Tasty Planet!

trishac
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Re:Tasty Planet: Back for Seconds

[Post New]by trishac on Jan 1, 11 4:22 AM
I enjoyed this game so much that I went back and downloaded the first one. While I was playing it my husband came upstairs to see what all the noise was about. He could not understand why I was shouting and laughing at dinosaurs!!!. This is very simple but addictive and a great way of eating continuously without putting on weight.

[Post New]by pzenda on Jan 29, 11 6:58 PM
I feel as stupid as the goo--I can't get past the rice & mice level on the timed version. No matter which way I turn, the mice always eat the rice before I get big enough to eat them. It's three against one!

[Post New]by cindikg on Feb 11, 11 4:07 PM
I can't get past the mice and rice either! Any help???

Masanders
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by Masanders on Feb 14, 11 9:57 PM
If you go to the developer's website there is a bulletin board/forum where people post their questions and ask for tips on solving various levels. The developer himself also posts frequently explaining how and why he made the game. You will have to find the website yourself, as I am not allowed to post web addresses here, but the game was made by Dingo Games, (which also happens to be the name of their website, only with no space). At their home page you will see a tab labeled Community where you will find the forums.

[Post New]by falconr3 on Apr 29, 11 7:56 AM
This game was EPIC!
Way better than the first one, I downloaded the first one on my i-touch, then, I downloaded the sequel on my Windows XP & 7, worked perfectly. Virus FREE! RECOMMENDED!
After finishing the sequel, I re-downloaded the first one on my pc this time.
The second was still better!

Thank You Big Fish Games for such an amazing game.

trishac wrote:I enjoyed this game so much that I went back and downloaded the first one. While I was playing it my husband came upstairs to see what all the noise was about. He could not understand why I was shouting and laughing at dinosaurs!!!. This is very simple but addictive and a great way of eating continuously without putting on weight.

^ Ditto!

Edited on 04/29/2011 at 7:58:14 AM PST

Meritre
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by Meritre on May 28, 11 11:49 PM
Fun and cute game, enjoyed the story-boards. Played it all the way through, but it's no Katamari Damacy. It is an acceptable alternative though, for when you want to be lazier and just play using the mouse.

[Post New]by jellyier on Jun 29, 11 1:03 PM
good game and i like the bits where they zoom out and you eat even bigger things.

Edited on 06/29/2011 at 1:03:57 PM PST

Go to: