bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Lost in Time: The Clockwork Tower forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 31, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Lost in Time: The Clockwork Tower forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Lost in Time: The Clockwork Tower players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

seahoney
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Re:Welcome to Lost in Time: The Clockwork Tower forum

[Post New]by seahoney on Dec 31, 10 1:08 AM
I got stuck trying to rebuild the bridge. I believe this is a glitch in the game as the cursor would not let me use nor replace the boards in my inventory. Had to ctrl alt delete to get out of the game and I'm so tired of having to do this. Not crazy about this game anyway but wanted to give it a go since it is the last game of 2010.
Oh well there are so many nice games without issues to choose from thanks to Big Fish for a great year of gaming!

[Post New]by mbsajn on Dec 31, 10 1:13 AM
I've got the same problem...can anyone help please?

[Post New]by wispywillow54 on Dec 31, 10 1:18 AM
It's not a glitch; I, too, was stumped for awhile. If you look closely, you'll see three faint outlines where the boards go (zig-zag pattern). The boards go in those outlines, in a specific way. *** SPOILER***: first board on right goes in first, in the bottom outline, then the next one on the right goes in the center, etc. Hope I explained this well enough, and it helps.

[Post New]by blkwdow101 on Dec 31, 10 1:54 AM
I'm stuck looking for the gold gears. And has anyone else noticed that the blog walkthrough is listed as being posted in 1969?

schobey
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by schobey on Dec 31, 10 2:07 AM
you have to chop up bench to get boards to fix bridge. Hope that helps. Happy New Year to all fishes, and BFGames.

[Post New]by ribenaberry on Dec 31, 10 2:15 AM
where is the walkthrough it cums up as 1969

Janferie
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

Stuck with the elevator.

[Post New]by Janferie on Jan 1, 11 9:50 AM
Help! I'm apparently supposed to use the pocketwatch on the elevator in the atrium but I can't get the pocketwatch to do *anything*. It just sits tight. Is this a glitch or have I overlooked something?

Duh!! I finally worked out what I was doing wrong! All sorted, thanks.

Edited on 01/01/2011 at 10:30:08 AM PST

[Post New]by sitngulfside on Jan 1, 11 1:52 PM
for whatever reason I can't load the game correctly... it wont open large enough for me to see it on the screen. Is it a settings thing? I never have issues with games...

[Post New]by lindajean on Jan 2, 11 6:40 PM
The muffins! It doesn't clear the bowl, so it always says "Mix the batter" but when I do, it says "ingredients are wrong, try again. I'D LOVE TO, BUT IT WON'T LET ME!
Help! I'm going nuts!

IAMADOL
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by IAMADOL on Jan 2, 11 7:24 PM
Hello,
I am having problems with the puzzle at the door vent. I went to the walk through so I know what needs to be there. But how to you get the tiles to move? Help please! Dolly

dlubo
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by dlubo on Jan 3, 11 9:19 AM
I have a problem with the museum it doens't appear anymore there's the train behind but the museum has "disapear" i can enter inside but there nothing.
Someone know what??
Sorry for my english

[Post New]by Mrta79 on Jan 3, 11 9:58 AM
lindajean wrote:The muffins! It doesn't clear the bowl, so it always says "Mix the batter" but when I do, it says "ingredients are wrong, try again. I'D LOVE TO, BUT IT WON'T LET ME!
Help! I'm going nuts!

[Post New]by Mrta79 on Jan 3, 11 10:00 AM
lindajean wrote:The muffins! It doesn't clear the bowl, so it always says "Mix the batter" but when I do, it says "ingredients are wrong, try again. I'D LOVE TO, BUT IT WON'T LET ME!
Help! I'm going nuts!

Try using the bottle on the right NOT the left side it will work

[Post New]by mommil on Jan 3, 11 5:55 PM
ok im really new here - im stuck in the toy shop - i cant find the eye - there is also a little heading title for "toys" but it doesn't do anything - is this a glitch or am i doing something wrong?

[Post New]by mommil on Jan 3, 11 6:09 PM
nevermind ....i got it!

[Post New]by sedna2 on Jan 4, 11 6:28 AM
My Lost in Time crashes every time I try to move the yellow mouse in the maze. I have tried re-loading but that doesn't fix it. It's a glitch. And as others have reported glitches maybe this game should be removed.

[Post New]by lidiam on Jan 4, 11 2:15 PM
Frustration building. At the railway station, I cannot get the watch to go onto Herbert to trigger the next phase of the game. It's driving me insane.

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Jan 4, 11 2:40 PM
Hi lidiam!

I'd recommend checking out the Lost in Time: The Clockwork Tower walkthrough to make sure that all steps have been completed up until this point. A link can be found at the top of the game's Forum, or you can click here.

This thread might also come in handy:

Watch

sedna2 -

Welcome to the pond! For technical issues with this game I'd recommend checking out the Post any Lost in Time: The Clockwork Tower technical issues here only thread and also to get in touch with our Customer Support team for assistance.

Customer Support can be reached by clicking on the green envelope on the right-hand side of this page and then on the "Contact Us" section on the bottom left of the next page. Once you've entered your question and clicked to "Check for Answers," you'll be led to our Help pages. If these haven't helped, your question can be submitted from here.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to one of our Live Chat representatives from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday. To get started, just visit your “My Game Club" page.

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

[Post New]by lindajean on Jan 5, 11 12:06 PM
still stuck in muffin hell.(see previous post)..any other help out there?

Go to: