Length

[Post New]by Kitty_at_large on Dec 31, 10 4:05 AM
How long is this game? I've only played for a half hour and I am on Chapter 3 The Toy Store. There are only 6 chapters in this game. Anyone finish it yet?

MarpleLover
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

Re:Length

[Post New]by MarpleLover on Dec 31, 10 4:10 AM
Well it may be difficult to find out the length of this game if it was just released. Is this a new game? TGT, right?

Is there a game forum for this game? If so, the answer might be there,

pixielily
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

[Post New]by pixielily on Dec 31, 10 9:36 AM
I have been really enjoying this game, but it looks to be very short. I am at the end of chapter 3 when my trial expired which tells me that the game may be 2-2.5 hours for me. (I also redid some games for fun during the trial)
I do not buy games that are under 3 hours.

Has anyone else finished the game if so how long did it take you, just an estimate will be fine?

Audreyfavre
Herring
Herring
385 Posts

[Post New]by Audreyfavre on Jan 2, 11 9:38 PM
pixielily wrote:I have been really enjoying this game, but it looks to be very short. I am at the end of chapter 3 when my trial expired which tells me that the game may be 2-2.5 hours for me. (I also redid some games for fun during the trial)
I do not buy games that are under 3 hours.

Has anyone else finished the game if so how long did it take you, just an estimate will be fine?

I knew this was going to be a short game from reading the comments here, so I tried my best to stretch out my game time. I played cards with Oscar several times, did the mouse maze puzzle a couple times, used the coal to diamond converter just for the heck of it. I did all that just because I loved this game. I wouldn't normally go to all that trouble. However, I had to skip the ending. It was just too tedious and I was tired of playing by that time anyway. So, after all that I played for about 6 hours. Probably could have gone 7 hours if I had completed the tasks at the end..
Audrey

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jan 2, 11 9:55 PM
Hi there,
It constantly amazes me when this question is asked. If you have enjoyed the game and have game club credits available and have completed ALL of the challenges in the trial period - yes check out the WT to see how much more there is, but some chapters take longer than others. And time played differs from one player to another.
So, either purchase the game if you are enjoying it yourself, or, if you think that the game will be too "short" for you to waste your credits on, download the trial version from the developer's site. On most occasions the game will recognise your current profile and enable you to continue on from whence you left off. Just make sure that you have exitied before your time on BFG has not run out as some have had problems with the saving of games when this has occured.
I probably shouldn't be suggesting this here, but I have in light of the exasperation I have found regarding the many posts/questions I have seen in a lot of games forums.
Of course, then you might have two expired versions of the game, but if you know which one you want to purchase you will have to unintstall one of them.
So, trial again or buy, the decision is up to you.
Cheers.

pixielily
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

[Post New]by pixielily on Jan 6, 11 9:55 AM
Wow DragonLadyOz, if it bothers you to see the question about length then do not respond or read it. Many of us do play at different rates so feedback is important and this a forum so save your rant about the question of length that others are interested in.

brooklynblonde
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by brooklynblonde on Jan 12, 11 3:23 PM
Sometimes before people spend their hard-earned money, they want to know if they are just about to finish a game. There is nothing unreasonable about this-I don't mind paying for many games on BF, and I do sometimes wonder about length. Stay out of the discussion if it makes you so angry that other people dare ask about this issue. Sheesh.

Go to: