PONYTAILGIRL
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

WORKSHOP DOOR PUZZLE?

[Post New]by PONYTAILGIRL on Dec 31, 10 8:39 AM
I'm trying to get into the workshop and have the word puzzle up, but nothing happens. can't seem to move the sliders or letters.
Any suggestions on what is going wrong or how to solve this problem.

zonnegroet
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

Re:WORKSHOP DOOR PUZZLE?

[Post New]by zonnegroet on Dec 31, 10 12:01 PM
Below the puzzle you see the time slider. Slide the bars to change the contest of each row, if a row is done, lock it by pressing the light in front of it.

[Post New]by psvendse on Apr 3, 11 7:52 AM
I have problems getting into the the workshop.
I have the puzzle frame in front of me, but no letters and no words,
and no matter how much I slide the bar left and right, nothing happens, just five empty rows.
At the same time the pocketwatch is flashing purple, but I miss two diamond gears, is that the reason why I have this problem? According to the walkthrough one of the gears is inside the workshop so how do I ever get inside the workshop?

Please help!

Edited on 04/03/2011 at 9:01:11 AM PST

[Post New]by AMUREM on Apr 15, 11 12:33 AM
I do not understand how to open the door in the workshop either.
There is not a reaction in the part like the bar even if it works out a puzzle either.
My best regards.

[Post New]by AMUREM on Apr 15, 11 10:44 PM
Because the correction version had been improved on this site nowadays, it solved it.

Moon38
Clownfish
Clownfish
533 Posts

[Post New]by Moon38 on Oct 5, 11 11:18 PM
I can get all the rows of phases where I want to but one. The word I need never appears. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by SparkPlugSupport on Feb 1, 12 8:32 AM
Moon38 wrote:I can get all the rows of phases where I want to but one. The word I need never appears. Any suggestions?

Hi Moon38! You have to use the slider on each one of the rows. So, you move the time slider back and forth until the correct words appear in each row and then lock those rows in by clicking the button to the left of each row. The final phrase should read:

Time is
What we
want most
but what we
use worst

Hope this helps!

Go to: