Cherubabies
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,247 Posts

I wish people would STOP Complaining!

[Post New]by Cherubabies on Jan 1, 11 9:48 PM
This is a nice Game, great Graphics with beautiful relaxing music. Yes the puzzles are EASY but so what? Why does every Puzzle have to be a frustrating mind-bender? This is just the kind of relaxing Game to play on a lazy Sunday afternoon ...

I like it and nuts to everyone who doesn't! So there!

erigby
Marlin
Marlin
8,482 Posts

Re:I wish people would STOP Complaining!

[Post New]by erigby on Jan 1, 11 9:53 PM
You've got me and I didn't think that was possible on a day like today in the forum.

Thanks for that, cherubabies.

October7
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

[Post New]by October7 on Jan 1, 11 9:54 PM
Good on you Cherubabies. It is good to have a change from the mind-bender games. I do like the other ones but I do appreciate a game that I can relax a little and not have to shout at the screen all the time. Enjoy.

jellow10
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by jellow10 on Jan 2, 11 7:13 AM
Oh, wow, October7! I was so glad to read your comment about shouting at the screen. I thought I was the only "weirdo" who did that. Now I'll know I have a kindred spirit the next time I yell "You've GOT to be kidding!!" at my poor little 'puter.

gertie23
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by gertie23 on Jan 2, 11 11:03 AM
No offense Cherubabies, But aren't you complaining about people complaining?

recyclepile
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by recyclepile on Jan 2, 11 11:19 AM
We wouldn't have to complain if the game wasn't carp.

Cherubabies
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,247 Posts

[Post New]by Cherubabies on Jan 2, 11 5:27 PM
The Game is NOT "carp." BigFish does NOT offer "Carp." If you don't like the Games offered here then why not go somewhere else?

elldee2728
Shark
Shark
14,378 Posts

[Post New]by elldee2728 on Jan 2, 11 5:36 PM
recyclepile wrote:We wouldn't have to complain if the game wasn't carp.

Hey Cherubabies--I'm on your cheerleading squad on this one--as a matter of fact, I didn't notice so much as one carp during the demo! We've all got our own tastes, and this game happens to be one of my "menu" choices!

Cherubabies
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,247 Posts

[Post New]by Cherubabies on Jan 2, 11 5:41 PM
There has to be at least one "Turkey" on every bus, train, message board, etc, that is simple there to annoy everyone else.

rhonayotte
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by rhonayotte on Jan 2, 11 11:09 PM
Cherubabies wrote:The Game is NOT "carp." BigFish does NOT offer "Carp." If you don't like the Games offered here then why not go somewhere else?

Yeah BF does offer "carp" from time to time...Tamara the 13th for one example, Once Upon a Farm for another. Sorry, but BF does NOT offer excellent games every day. They do release some really bad ones from time to time. Also, getting upset because people have negative comments about a game that you happen to like, does not make them wrong. It just means they don't like the game. The game forums offer "comments" and "reviews" and if the comment happens to be a negative one, so be it. Not everyone is going to like a game just because you do, or just because you feel the game is great. And complaining about people complaining just makes you a complainer as well. Everyone is entitled to their comments, negative or positive.

rhonayotte
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by rhonayotte on Jan 2, 11 11:11 PM
Cherubabies wrote:There has to be at least one "Turkey" on every bus, train, message board, etc, that is simple there to annoy everyone else.
and why say that? Just because someone has something negative to say about a game you happen to like. Tsk tsk.

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Jan 3, 11 6:33 PM
Tsk tsk? Does anyone really say that? That's right up there with someone wagging their finger in your face. It's demeaning and patronizing.

[Post New]by sw8_one on Jan 5, 11 9:10 AM
Geez. I was trying to find out whether the game was worth buying or not and get a bunch of grade-school squablers going back and forth in every post I look at. Just because of the headache this forum's given me, I'm avoiding the game now. Mods, you should encourage debate, but this is just childish.

nivlem007
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by nivlem007 on Jan 5, 11 11:37 AM
rhonayotte wrote:
Cherubabies wrote:The Game is NOT "carp." BigFish does NOT offer "Carp." If you don't like the Games offered here then why not go somewhere else?

Yeah BF does offer "carp" from time to time...Tamara the 13th for one example, Once Upon a Farm for another. Sorry, but BF does NOT offer excellent games every day. They do release some really bad ones from time to time. Also, getting upset because people have negative comments about a game that you happen to like, does not make them wrong. It just means they don't like the game. The game forums offer "comments" and "reviews" and if the comment happens to be a negative one, so be it. Not everyone is going to like a game just because you do, or just because you feel the game is great. And complaining about people complaining just makes you a complainer as well. Everyone is entitled to their comments, negative or positive.

nivlem007
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by nivlem007 on Jan 5, 11 11:42 AM
You can't please all the people all time, only some of the time and if I don't like the look of a game I do not even try it or buy it whichever is the case, BUT it does not stop me from staying loyal to BFG. Most of the games will have their problems but is it really the games or our video cards? Mine will not take the Direct X 11 but that is MY fault not the game developers, all I have to do is save up for a decent video card and all will be well until the next time Ha! Ha! Just have fun and relax, stress only gives you a headache....

chick52
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by chick52 on Jan 7, 11 10:37 PM
Well said Nivlem007. I couldn't agree more.

indypeg57
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

I wish people would STOP Complaining!

[Post New]by indypeg57 on Jan 8, 11 6:01 PM
Cherubabies wrote:This is a nice Game, great Graphics with beautiful relaxing music. Yes the puzzles are EASY but so what? Why does every Puzzle have to be a frustrating mind-bender? This is just the kind of relaxing Game to play on a lazy Sunday afternoon ...

I like it and nuts to everyone who doesn't! So there!

indypeg57
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by indypeg57 on Jan 8, 11 6:04 PM
Yeah! Just be happy bf is on the way to fixing games!! I finally played a FUN game with no tech. issues. It was fun, really liked it. i.p

brooklynblonde
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by brooklynblonde on Jan 12, 11 3:29 PM
I have to agree that this is a good game for a day when you want to play a game that doesn't bend your brain-the story is fun, the graphics are good. Sometimes you just want to play a game where you don't need to keep checking a walkthrough, but you're not bored. On my DD list when it comes up.

Go to: