bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Once Upon a Farm forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 2, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Once Upon a Farm forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Once Upon a Farm players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Once Upon a Farm forum

[Post New]by smocoz on Jan 2, 11 5:57 AM
I am not easily offensed, however this game has a racist sense of humor. I am NOT laughing. I am truly disappointed that Big Fish would allow this game to enter into their selection process. SHAME ON YOU!!

[Post New]by annie488 on Jan 2, 11 10:35 AM
I'm stuck. In my inventory i have gin,a screwdriver & a rusty key. I've still to find a mirror & something to light the lamp with. There are no highlighted areas. Any help please.

niki93
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by niki93 on Jan 2, 11 11:10 AM
Help please what do I need to open the garage door?

[Post New]by greeneyes488 on Jan 2, 11 12:15 PM
Is there a walkthrough please? Thx

[Post New]by rainangel5301 on Jan 2, 11 2:09 PM
What a mess!! I find it a little strange when a maple leaf is a "sheet", a trophy is a "bowl" and a clock is a "watch" (at least that one is close!!). I gave up even playing after the maple leaf incident. No wonder the hint system is so quick! Definitely not a buy for me, not even if it makes the $2.99 list.

[Post New]by dustybritches on Jan 2, 11 4:39 PM
niki93 wrote:Help please what do I need to open the garage door?

Use the wire cutters to cut the lock on the garage door

[Post New]by dustybritches on Jan 2, 11 4:47 PM
annie488 wrote:I'm stuck. In my inventory i have gin,a screwdriver & a rusty key. I've still to find a mirror & something to light the lamp with. There are no highlighted areas. Any help please.

No one seems to like this game so I don't think we will get any help,I am stuck
at the same place. Although I find the game is like a spaghetti western it keeps me from being totally bored.

[Post New]by dustybritches on Jan 2, 11 5:00 PM
annie488 wrote:I'm stuck. In my inventory i have gin,a screwdriver & a rusty key. I've still to find a mirror & something to light the lamp with. There are no highlighted areas. Any help please.

I found what to do in case you haven't yet. Go to the bathroom next to the bar. Right next to the broken mirror in the bathroom you see a little square,click on it.It is a little mirror,Use the screw driver to remove it.

[Post New]by greeneyes488 on Jan 2, 11 8:05 PM
dustybritches wrote:

I found what to do in case you haven't yet. Go to the bathroom next to the bar. Right next to the broken mirror in the bathroom you see a little square,click on it.It is a little mirror,Use the screw driver to remove it.

[Post New]by greeneyes488 on Jan 2, 11 8:07 PM
OK Dustybritches,,,but wheres the garage????Excuse,,,I mean bathroom,,,,

Edited on 01/02/2011 at 8:07:52 PM PST

net47
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by net47 on Jan 3, 11 12:44 AM
go to the alley to the left of the garage, go past the scarecrow and it's to your left of the red truck parked outside of the bar.

NOW...can anyone tell me what to do after I open the secret shed, that has the bull inside. I have yet to use the lantern and I have a rusty key and some whisky in my invetory

Welcome to Once Upon a Farm forum

[Post New]by gramama26 on Jan 3, 11 10:26 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Once Upon a Farm forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Once Upon a Farm players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

This game sucks. No walkthrough, and no hepl anywhere.

[Post New]by gramama26 on Jan 3, 11 10:30 AM
It would help very much if there was a walkthrough. When will you have one?

[Post New]by DanaDreams78 on Jan 3, 11 10:32 AM
well I'm stuck as well I have handprint and lightbulb which is labeled as lamp and perfume bottle with clear fingerprints

hide3brain
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by hide3brain on Jan 3, 11 1:04 PM
The beginning of this game gives you an idea of it's bigotry and stupidity. I made the mistake of playing. The confusion about names of objects is only minor compared to other problems. I, usually, skip the script to get to the searches. After taping the photo together I read it over and over trying to figure out how to get out of the dark screen. Nothing worked. I hope Big Fish Games tells the makers of this game "No Thanks" if another one is offered.

[Post New]by wmtjlb on Jan 3, 11 3:07 PM
I just finished the game. Come on folks, gaming is supposed to fun, so there were some mistakes, just made it more of a challenge. I bought it and I'm glad I did. You can see more racism on TV in 30 seconds, That's why I prefer gaming.

[Post New]by slinger23 on Jan 3, 11 6:17 PM
how do i get the bull to move to get to the underground passage?

[Post New]by slinger23 on Jan 3, 11 6:17 PM
how do i get the bull to move to get to the underground passage?

[Post New]by lorid4 on Jan 3, 11 6:56 PM
To all the complainers out there. You are taking yourselves much to seriosly! You are sitting at your computer playing a game! Not doing brain surgery. Relax!

Edited on 01/03/2011 at 6:57:05 PM PST

Go to: