suicidio
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

I won't let me put the ladder in front of fridge !!

[Post New]by suicidio on Jan 2, 11 3:18 AM
Hello, I have been doing great and found everything and think this game is easy, I guess after all those Art of Murder brain twisters this one seems easy, but just when I was feeling safe I ran into my first difficulty, I got the step ladder from the attic but it won't let me place it in front of the fridge, am I missing something or is it a technical glitch ? Please help me !!!!! Thanks guys

I won't let me put the ladder in front of fridge !!

[Post New]by goldenacres08 on Mar 13, 11 3:26 PM
suicidio wrote:Hello, I have been doing great and found everything and think this game is easy, I guess after all those Art of Murder brain twisters this one seems easy, but just when I was feeling safe I ran into my first difficulty, I got the step ladder from the attic but it won't let me place it in front of the fridge, am I missing something or is it a technical glitch ? Please help me !!!!! Thanks guys

Having the same problem, please help!!!

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

Re:I won't let me put the ladder in front of fridge !!

[Post New]by mcurty on Mar 13, 11 4:07 PM
Did you try clicking the ladder on the frig?

[Post New]by goldenacres08 on Mar 14, 11 8:33 PM
mcurty wrote:Did you try clicking the ladder on the frig?

I am having the same problem for over two weeks now, clicking on the fridge doesn't do anything, it has to be a tech glitch.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Mar 14, 11 8:50 PM
I'm guessing you are right about the technical glitch. I don't remember there being anything particularly unique about this unless you have to do something else first. Have you checked a walkthrough to make sure you have done everything needed before the ladder placement?

[Post New]by goldenacres08 on Mar 14, 11 9:16 PM
mcurty wrote:I'm guessing you are right about the technical glitch. I don't remember there being anything particularly unique about this unless you have to do something else first. Have you checked a walkthrough to make sure you have done everything needed before the ladder placement?

Yeah, I have done everything right.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Mar 14, 11 10:53 PM
Did you click on the bowl on top of the fridge and get the message that the fridge is too high?

The Len Green walk through is one that is very simple to read and notes that this is necessary action. An internet search will find it for you.

It is extremely unusual for a Carol Reed game to have technical problems. Actually I've not heard of one yet.

Edited on 03/14/2011 at 10:54:48 PM PST

[Post New]by goldenacres08 on Mar 19, 11 9:03 PM
Got it finally there had to be a glitch so I discarded it and then downloaded again (3x) only then would it allow me to put the ladder in front of the fridge.

For anyone else having this problem here is what to do;
click once to enter the kitchen,
click to go right you are now facing a window,
click once to go forward, turn around,
you should now see the red and blue gears when you click on the fridge,
put the ladder there and get the bowl down.

Go to: