mappam
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

How long is this game?

[Post New]by mappam on Jan 2, 11 7:20 AM
I have been trying to decide if I should try it - well every time I DEMO a game I end up buying it (well almost every time anyway) BUT would like to know how long this game is?

I just finished Awakening Moonfell Wood and loved it! The length was awesome and I felt i really got my money's worth.

Thanks!

quizzly
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Re:How long is this game?

[Post New]by quizzly on Jan 2, 11 7:28 AM
I found this game satisfyingly long. It is always helpful to check the length of the walkthrough after finishing your demo time, thus you will have a good estimate of how much gameplay you have left.

MarpleLover
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by MarpleLover on Jan 2, 11 7:36 AM
If you are looking for a long game make sure you don't skip any puzzles or minigames. Course, that may mean you never finish some games. so, there is that factor to consider. Not looking at the walkthrough or strategy guide can also help extend your play time.

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Feb 28, 11 5:02 PM
I only played the demo but I finished Chapter 2 and there are only 5 chapters. For comparison, I played the demo of Spirit Seasons as fast as I could because so many players were saying they made it to chapter 5 in that game, and I only made it to the end of chapter 2! I guess that would make me one of the slower players. Anyway, because of my experiment, I figured this one would be too short and I bought Spirit Seasons instead.

Bpup
Manatee
Manatee
3,891 Posts

[Post New]by Bpup on Apr 30, 11 11:56 AM
I was demo'ing it and only got maybe about a third of the way into chapter two before my hour was up, so this should be a pretty long game for me. I was demo'ing the CE version but never used the strategy guide - only had to use a few of the hints - so the SE version should be worthwhile length too.. At the beginning of the game when it asks if you want any help, I answered "no" so I don't know if that just meant "no" for a short tutorial or "no" for extra sparklie help in the scenes.

Go to: