DonnyDJ
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

Airport Mania CE

[Post New]by DonnyDJ on Jan 2, 11 10:23 AM
A little extra info on Aiport Mania 2

The original Airport Mania had 84 levels. Airport Mania 2 CE, in essence, has 230 levels. As in the first one, you had the ability to pass a level (no stars), get expert (1 star), master (2 stars), or supreme (3 stars).
In Airport Mania 2, once you beat an entire stage, you have the opportunity to go back to that stage and replay all of the levels for a 4th star which is called "perfect".
Basically, you have 115 levels which you play to get supreme score like in the original. After all of the levels in a particular stage is completed, regardless of how many stars you earn, there will be a new bar at the top available called perfect score. This means you have to do even better than supreme.
Playing through the game alone (115 levels, each level once doing the best you can) will take you around 8 hours. Replaying these levels and aiming for a perfect score on all 115 will even take you longer. I would estimate over 20 hours of gameplay with this title where you don't feel like you are doing something repetitive.

[removed by moderator] reviewed this game quite accurately and gave it 4.5 stars out of 5, which is rare.

Don Keizer

Edited on 01/29/2011 at 1:06:57 PM PST

Hispagirl
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Wild Trips?

[Post New]by Hispagirl on Jan 29, 11 12:30 PM
Hello,

I was wondering if there were any walkthrough for Airport Mania 2: Wild Trips. I am having serious problems getting a perfect score for the second area in the last two parts. No matter what I try I cannot get those final 3 thousand points that put me over to the perfect level.

If you know of a walkthough I would appreciate.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:Airport Mania CE

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jan 29, 11 1:09 PM
Just popping in to move this thread to the Airport Mania 2: Wild Trips Game Forum and you can find this Game Forum here. Thanks!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: