4-13 with 1 life left - no moves left

[Post New]by NJYOST on Jan 2, 11 4:21 PM
Ok, I'm on 4-13 (took FOREVER to get past 3-11). I have one life left and hit a point in my game where it said I had no moves left and cleared the screen. However it did NOT take me back to try the level again. I've exited out of the game and gone back in and it just keeps taking me back to the level without peices to move.
What do I have to do to get out of this!?

school451
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:4-13 with 1 life left - no moves left

[Post New]by school451 on Jan 5, 11 4:30 PM
I am having the SAME EXACT PROBLEM! I refuse to start the level over again! I hope someone can help both of us!

[Post New]by NJYOST on Jan 22, 11 2:54 PM
Well... I hate to say it but I think if you get to "no moves left" it's game over no matter how many lives you have left.
I started under a new profile and made it to 4-17 and this time had 8 lives... made 3 moves on 4-17 and got "no moves left" and now the 2nd profile is also frozen. Wish I could use those 8 lives I earned... what good are they if I can't use them? :'(

[Post New]by marsha4125 on Feb 12, 11 6:57 AM
Can't believe it...I'm at that exact spot with that exact problem. I'm on a mobile internet connection and I typically disconnect to play the game. I have found that I need to re-connect to kick the game out of the 'no moves left' screen, but it isn't going to move. I'm like you, I'm not about to start all over again! Good luck to us!

[Post New]by marsha4125 on Feb 12, 11 7:05 AM
I know I just posted, but I just did a re-start on my computer and went back into the game and it re-loaded! Yay! Hope it works out for you.

mothermayhem
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by mothermayhem on Dec 28, 12 12:05 PM
Guess this game is to old to fix bugs. Played this under two different profiles a couple of times. Still stuck at 3-11. Just a shame really Like this game very much.

Go to: